Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinly review********

pglkm

i wanted my girlfriend to hear danny tenaglia for the first time live..i kept telling her this guy is the best right now hands down..i could not wait to bring her to vinly..when we get there at 1..there is a sign saying danny tenaglia will not be hear tonight..it posted two other dj's that were spinning..danny tenaglia was suppose to be on all night ..i was like fuck..this sucks..the guy at the door told me danny tenaglia has food poison and is resting and he might come in later..so we were like fuck it we went in anyway..the first dj was alright..the second dj comes on like 3:00, 3:30..this guy started to tear it up..he was good..we were like this is cool..not a bad night..then i guess around 4:00, 4:30 i hear everybody cheering and clapping..and it happen..the man himself danny tenaglia walks in the club to the dj booth..now everyone is pumped..i was real happy..just the mood danny put everybody in by seeing him was amazing..danny takes over the turntables and blew the roof off...nonstop steady beats all night..this guy is the man..to come down while he is sick and still bang out beats for his fans..much respect hear..we lefted around 8:30 and my legs still hurt from dancing so much..this guy is blessed with some serious skills..can't wait to see him tear it up at the factory..

I went to a to so called bennifit for the wtc called "United we dance" i really dont want to get into details( becuase im trying to forget the worst night of my life) but it never happend and if you ever see anything being done by i shitty little group called "one love fam" or the high rollaz" do your self a favor and walk the other way. so i drive down to vinly from brik

But anyway on to my review of vinly.. it was not to good or to bad. but what the fuck was up with the bouncers ? i took out a glow stick and he was like "no glow sticks!" i was standing in the hall way and he was like "no standign in the hall way!" and i went with my girlfriend who go t mad ast people dancing in front of her wich i think was total bulllshit on her part. but the party seemed ok

If you just wanna have an awesome time groovin to good music and a wonderful vibe - Vinyl is definitely the place to be. There its all about the music. No bells and whistles - nothing. The place is a dump - but its one hell of a party.

Its not like some places which i'm not naming cuz i'm just gonna get flamed :) where there are juice heads or total losers walking around who don't give a rats ass about the music but are there only to find some chick to hook up with. They're kind of like gnats that won't go away. You swat em away once - they don't get the hint and they keep on coming back.

:D