Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Genorous People...

dgmodel

yeah Idef. agree...

My internal battery needs some recharging...

Im sitting here listening to some ambient music, burning aromatherapy candles and drinking some lemon water...

<No Comments please Marcid... I know you feel about that already... lol>

Originally posted by atomicapples

i wish my love life was like the movie serendipity... mad hot....

but everyone is tired...

Oh damn I just saw that movie and it was really good. Ya know what though...the fixed ideas I have in my head of how love should be are from those kinds of movies. This is why I thin I am such a stubborn idiot sometimes...so I am going to boycott all love movies because they end with happy endings and that just messes with your head.

you know how ppl say theres someone for everyone... well what if that someone never finds you? or that someone doesnt realise that there with the wrong person? or if that someone died unfortunatley??? whos to say that fate always works out in a positive way? Whats there to guarantee us that fate is positve? or what about those ppl who marry and divorce and never remarry or that girl who gets beat by her boyfriend, or your loved one dies while youre with them? that was there fate? that was written for them???

:confused:

Im sitting here listening to some ambient music, burning aromatherapy candles and drinking some lemon water...

<No Comments please Marcid... I know you feel about that already... lol

Awww....Sweetie...I was recharging Sat. Night too....I took a nice bubble bath, and was surrounded by aromatherapy (but no lemon water...I went all out with a huge glass of Merlot)

It's too bad you couldn't join me!

;)