Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO @ World (My Review)

Well First of all...I waited I on line for over an hour even though I had already purchased my tickets through TicketMaster.com (I don't really think that was fair) Club WORLD let WAY tooo Many people in...so therefore it was so packed that you couldn't even move in there (Especially the Dancefloor) Now as for The Coat Check Line....I waited 45 minutes!!! It was ridiculous especially when there was Hip-Hop Music playing in the side Room so you had this awkward Blend of Tiesto and Hip- Hop ...very Disturbing...

I finally made it to the dancefloor and All I could see was some guy with a Really Big Stiped Hat (Like Cat in The Hat Style) and It really didnt sound like Tiesto's Mixes at all...SIZE=3]14

Oops, My bad.....well, i didnt get really close up since it was so packed, but that's actually more dissappointing now because those mixes were BAD and it was TIESTO :-( ...Maybe he was just having a bad night...Anyway, I still love him. And by the way, I don't do any drugs, so please don't make any accusations or assumptions. Didnt mean to be negative, just giving my own personal review.

Peace13