Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Redskins!

MadamMillie

so i went to my first skins game ever yesterday, courtesy of a friend who couldn't use the tix. UNBELIEVEABLE game, and PERFECT PERFECT weather!!!! seriously, we were down in the 4th quarter 0-14, pretty much all hope was lost, and people were already leaving the stadium. then we intercepted the ball and came back for a 66-yd touchdown! we tied up the game, went into overtime, and won 17-14!!! it was so unreal!!!

wow, brings me back to high school football in texas. :)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so i went to my first skins game ever yesterday, courtesy of a friend who couldn't use the tix. UNBELIEVEABLE game, and PERFECT PERFECT weather!!!! seriously, we were down in the 4th quarter 0-14, pretty much all hope was lost, and people were already leaving the stadium. then we intercepted the ball and came back for a 66-yd touchdown! we tied up the game, went into overtime, and won 17-14!!! it was so unreal!!!

wow, brings me back to high school football in texas. :)

I thought you were a Cowboys fan?? What's this 'we' stuff? :D :D :D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

well, if it were a cowboys-redskins game, then of course i'm all about the cowboys. but, as it is, dc is home for now....

You know, that's illegal. You can't like one without hating the other. It's written in the NFL rulebooks that way.

GO 'BOYS!!!!! Even though they're possibly more pathetic than the Redskins. :(

both of them are pretty darn bad, i guess I was one of the 129 people in whole country who watched their game on TV last week instead of the Yankee's-A's or Monday Night RAW, but at least theyve got a few Super Bowls under their belt, my AZ Cardinals are real stinkers

:gas:

:confused:

....does anybody know who won the WWF title last night?

It was a 3 way-free for all between Stone Cold, that wrestler dude who suposedly is after Vinc McMahons daughter, and Van Dame....