Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marking your territory...

upjumpdaboogie

It's probably not intentional, but girls always seem to leave their "stuff" when they come over. Maybe, it's entirely coincedental, I don't know.

One thing that's occasionally amusing is shedding hair... It'll be like a week or two down the road, and it's like.. heh, what the hell is that long blonde hair doing on my couch?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

It's probably not intentional, but girls always seem to leave their "stuff" when they come over. Maybe, it's entirely coincedental, I don't know.

One thing that's occasionally amusing is shedding hair... It'll be like a week or two down the road, and it's like.. heh, what the hell is that long blonde hair doing on my couch?

I never leave things on purpose, Im usually just forgetful I never fail to leave shit somewhere!!!!!!!

But I've known girls who do that!!!!! Maybe they like you so much they want to see you again..........;)

And shedding of the hair that happens to me, you can make a blanket out of that shit its gets everywhere!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I never leave things on purpose, Im usually just forgetful I never fail to leave shit somewhere!!!!!!!

But I've known girls who do that!!!!! Maybe they like you so much they want to see you again..........;)

And shedding of the hair that happens to me, you can make a blanket out of that shit its gets everywhere!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

But I've known girls who do that!!!!! Maybe they like you so much they want to see you again..........

OK...leaving shit behind so your guaranteed to see the guy again is just lame. But, I too always leave something behind accidentally. I always have tons of shit in my purse...so either my cell, or my makeup bag...or whatever slips out. And forget it...my hair???? Forever shedding.

But tell me it isn't nice to see something left behind by someone you were really into. When I first started dating my BF, he left a fleece behind. I loved sleeping in it because it was so warm a cozy....and smelled like him. We were together for 3 and a half years and broke up in April. He didn't get it back till we broke up!

Originally posted by marcid21

OK...leaving shit behind so your guaranteed to see the guy again is just lame. But, I too always leave something behind accidentally. I always have tons of shit in my purse...so either my cell, or my makeup bag...or whatever slips out. And forget it...my hair???? Forever shedding.

But tell me it isn't nice to see something left behind by someone you were really into. When I first started dating my BF, he left a fleece behind. I loved sleeping in it because it was so warm a cozy....and smelled like him. We were together for 3 and a half years and broke up in April. He didn't get it back till we broke up!

So true!!!! I always have tons of shit I have bags of shit with me all the time. It never fails that im gonna leave that shit!!!!!!!

I have tons of shit from my ex clothes etc.... I have to admit I still wear them to bed sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tons of shit from my ex clothes etc.... I have to admit I still wear them to bed sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...sweetie...Time to let go. Doing all that stuff is never going to get you anywhere! I used to keep all the "X" stuff, but then it all just got old (not to mention took up some valuable space in my closet).

*CHUCK IT*

:screwy: :screwy:

Originally posted by marcid21

Ok...sweetie...Time to let go. Doing all that stuff is never going to get you anywhere! I used to keep all the "X" stuff, but then it all just got old (not to mention took up some valuable space in my closet).

*CHUCK IT*

:screwy: :screwy:

I know you're right. Scary thing though I was just with him this weekend and went home in more of the clothes. Great!!! No really though totally over the whole thing, actually I required a great hang out wardrobe from it!!!!!!! I should chuck some of the shit though!!!!!!!:blank: