Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God's Kitchen at Glow (10/27)

bail

Could someone give me an idea of what to expect from Matt Darey (God's Kitchen) this weekend at Glow? What type of music he spins. What the other rooms at Insomia are like and the size of the club and crowd compared to Buzz? How late the club is open? Thanks in advance.

I think someone asked the same question last week on Glow. I dunno alot about that guy who is spining next week, but if he suck you can go to the room upstairs where they play killer salsa and merengue and I do mean killer, 'cause its pretty bad....

Ok I did a little background check on this Matt Darey guy (I confess that I really didnt know who he was) but from the looks of it, he is the guy who produced "Liberation (Fly Like an Angel)"...yeah, that one..the one with all the vocals and stuff...and also produced "Beautiful"...

and I also confess that at the moment I am doing nothing at work, I am quite bored thank you...just trying to keep busy...oh well, it lunch time, time for my 4 hour lunch break...:D :D

Originally posted by vicman

I think someone asked the same question last week on Glow. I dunno alot about that guy who is spining next week, but if he suck you can go to the room upstairs where they play killer salsa and merengue and I do mean killer, 'cause its pretty bad....

Is there any salsa/merengue that ISN'T bad? :laugh:

I havent been to GLOW since their first night at Insomnia when they had Acosta and ATB, but back then they didnt have the salsa and merengue upstairs...

I dunno now but I was thinkning it would be kinda funny if all of a sudden you go upstairs and then see glow stix and tons o' ravers in the salsa & merengue room, now that would be weird as sh*t.

:laugh:

Originally posted by bail

I'm trying to decide whether to go to Glow on Saturday or Black Majick 3 at The Edge. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I would go to Black Magik, I prefer not feeling like a sardine can...which I will end up doing for Tiesto and Corstein.

Originally posted by superfli

the tostitos with the lime flavor are da bomb yo... :D

Hell yeah, they are! You get the salsa and the merengue flavor all rolled into one!

Now if they could only make Coronas with the lime flavor already in them. Then the world would be rid of those nasty little green limes forever! And then finally, the lemons could take over the world!

-SIGH-. Let's see. Yesterday mad depression and crankiness. Today, mad loopiness. Yup. Crackhead. Plain and simple.

Originally posted by Hal

they're coming to Edge this Saturday? any more info? set times?

oh no mot at The Edge, theyre gonna be at Glow, I think Corsten will be there in 2 weeks or so,and Tiesto will be there on Thanxgiving Saturday after PvD.

Dunno about Corsten, but Tiesto is scheduled to be on from 1 to 5, PvD ends @ 2 at the Armory.