Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl fan...

Hi all,

I went to Vinyl for my second time last friday and it was fantastic again. :tongue:

I just arrived in NYC from Paris, and I can tell you that Vinyl is 10 times better than our famous "Queen" on the Champs-Elysees.

I now think that after every Week-end parties, I'll end up at Vinyl, but that's gonna cost me a lot of money ($25 each time???). Is there any way to get in with reduced admission or even for free, like with guest-lists??? Please help me with that!

Also are there other clubs like Vinyl?

I tried Limelight a month ago (is it really closed?), not great.

tried Chaos: was OK

Saci: was bullshit

Centro fly: great

Spa: not great

Please give me some advise, should I try big clubs like Exit, Factory or Webster Hall?

Long live to Vinyl :cool:

Tonito from Paris

Originally posted by supawolo

i know that scott henry will be at vinyl this saturday...but who's gonna be there at halloween? might just skip all my classes if the halloween set is worth checking out

None other than DT himself will be spinning. I think it's going to be an "early" night, from 9pm-3am because 11/1 is a work day for most. There's some great prizes for best costumes. Should be a slammin night as usual at Vinyl :D

Vinyl is my all time favorite place. It's like my living room... it feels like a place i should be.

Since when is it 25 bucks? I've been there a bunch of times before and everytime it was 20. We used to get on guestlist here on CP for 17, but I think that's been dropped. No big deal. at 20 bux, it's still cheaper than most other clubs in NYC, the music is better and the vibe is great.

Makes me feel like i'm closer to life itself :)

Someone on the board runs the "energynyc" guest list which offers $20 reduced admission on saturday nights, which are kicking ass now that they are featuring different talent every weekend. With DT on Fridays and people like Danny Howells, Dave Seaman, Sandra Collins, etc. on Saturdays it makes a VERY tough choice for Vinyl-heads...

on fridays with dt its $20...guests djs seem to be goin at $25 and there is sometimes a list for sats...don't think there was one with howells but it really didn't matter cuz i would paid more to expeirience that again...i'm there jus about every fri when dt is on

Originally posted by vision

on fridays with dt its $20...guests djs seem to be goin at $25 and there is sometimes a list for sats...don't think there was one with howells but it really didn't matter cuz i would paid more to expeirience that again...i'm there jus about every fri when dt is on

Speaking of Danny Howells, he's supposedly doing Vinyl 12/31. Should be a kick ass New Year's bash...