Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Retro Metro Anyone?

nick come by for your b-day 11-2 we have Jessica Folker performing to be able to love.

just dont bring chris with you is all i ask. the only reason i got on his case is becasue he's been talking shit about andy and nicky and its not like he even has a real residencv at a night club. if he was a bangin dj at a decent club in jersey or ny and wasnt so shit talking i probably wouldnt have gotten involved. but picking on my friends is 10 times worse than picking on me.

Nick u speak greak? if u do ull understand below.

tha se tho yia ta yenelthia sou. ade gia

To get back to the topic. This past saturday retro metro was packed, really packed. I like the crowd, saturday has been awsome, but i think Andy did not play all my favoriteslike he usually does.I know it is hard to play everything on a regular night, but andy always hits the retro nights just right. Every retro metro party he plays is always really great, playing all my favorities ( i guess i should have requested some songs on the board again). But...RELAX GUYS!!!! EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE has off nights. Towards the end it got alot better. I still had a good time. Glad your new saturday party worked andy.

Dearest Larvaver,

I think it is very ignorant of you to tell me that I cannot appreciate your type of music because I live in New Jersey and “cannot connect”. I never criticized you as a DJ but EXPLAINING what type of music you think you play doesn’t really do anything. Obviously for one to judge whether we like it or not we should have the opportunity to listen to it, which is very difficult since you cannot admit to who you are.

I am very sorry that your music can only be appreciated in a rave setting because I am not 15 years old and don’t attend raves - plus if you can only spin from 2am – 4am I don’t even want to waste my time.

>To be 100% honest...nothing on this board that Chris Lewis (laraver) has to say about me doesn't bother me. I have personal issues w/ him and if you would like to come to my face MR Lewis and talk to me about it brothat i am all ears. Let's just see if you have balls to. And you say i personally went at you??? Give me a break. you really need to get a life.

>As far as my playing on saturday here are my thoughts...this Reto Metro party is a really fun night to come out and have a good time. We do this night pretty often and I try my best to give all of you different music everytime so it doesn't get broing. How many times do you wanna here the same vocals everytime we have Retro Metro??? As far as me having an off night, I had a really good time playing. I was confident in what, how and when i played tracks. I chose perposly to not play the obviouse Retro Metro songs to try an mix this night up alittle bit. Sorry you all did not agree w/ my night, but i had fun and i know a lot of people did too.

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>To be 100% honest...nothing on this board that Chris Lewis (laraver) has to say about me doesn't bother me. I have personal issues w/ him and if you would like to come to my face MR Lewis and talk to me about it brothat i am all ears. Let's just see if you have balls to. And you say i personally went at you??? Give me a break. you really need to get a life.

>As far as my playing on saturday here are my thoughts...this Reto Metro party is a really fun night to come out and have a good time. We do this night pretty often and I try my best to give all of you different music everytime so it doesn't get broing. How many times do you wanna here the same vocals everytime we have Retro Metro??? As far as me having an off night, I had a really good time playing. I was confident in what, how and when i played tracks. I chose perposly to not play the obviouse Retro Metro songs to try an mix this night up alittle bit. Sorry you all did not agree w/ my night, but i had fun and i know a lot of people did too.

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

OK that's an adult response I can respect - Chris Lewis