Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!Need UR Help!!

vicman

Hey Boston CP board,

I need everyones help. I'll be up in Boston this weekend taking advantadge of free trip up there since one of rommies went to BC. She is going to the BC-ND game and is basically a strict bar type of girl, and I hate bars...

Straight to the nitty gritty, what is going on club-wise in Boston this upcoming Friday & Saturday? And if any of you plan a trip down to DC either hit the DC CP board or hit me (not literally..of course :D ) Vicman,

thanks!

Hey Vic:

So here's the scoop....there is a lot to do this weekend being it the weekend before Halloween. Most of the clubs have costume party's this Saturday. SO DRESS UP!!!

Tilt in Saugus....right off Rt. 1 has been hopping the past couple weeks. Saturday night is better in my opinion. Although, DJ Macguyver is now the resident on Friday's.

Avalon is having a big Halloween party Saturday....I went the past two years...Had a blast! :) This year I have not made up my mind yet:confused:

Friday night....I would go to Pravda...or Aria.

Have a great time!! :)

P.S. Check out www.soundfactoryboston.com for more info