Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never forget about ......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Sept 11..

I have a picture that I will post...

I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND HERE,

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN OF A PERSON THAT EITHER JUMPED OR FELL OUT OF THE TOWERS. JBR IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE SHOWED IT TO. IT IS SICK AND DISTERBING, DO NOT OPEN THE PIC IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VIOLENCE. EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN I NEED TO REMINDED OF WHY WE ARE OVER THERE FIGHTING I LOOK AT IT. I SHOWED IT TO MY MOM AND SHE CRYED.

I AIN'T FUCKING AROUND DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE UPSET...

DO NOT OPEN THIS PIC...

I WOULD NOT FUCK AROUND WITH A TOPIC LIKE THIS.

ONE MORE WARNING DON'T OPEN THIS PIC IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE AND CAN'T HANDLE WHAT TRANSPIRED ON SEPT 11.

THIS PIC WILL TELL YOU WHY I WOULD GO IN A HEART BEAT TO FIGHT FOR USA!

I'M SURE I WILL GET SOME NEGATIVITY FOR POSTING IT, SO DON'T OPEN IT, TRUST ME YOU WILL GET UPSET, VERY UPSET! THIS IS REALITY RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.

DON'T OPEN THIS PIC, LAST WARNING!

OK, WAIT, I JUST CHANGED MY MIND, I WILL NOT POST IT IF YOU PPL DONT' WANT IT ON HERE, SO REPLY AND IF THE MAJORITY OF YOUS WANT TO SEE IT , I'LL PUT IT UP.

JUST POST THE FUCKING THING WILL YA'....

IS THIS ONE OF YOUR POST IN WHICH YOU WERE GOING TO REVEAL HIS/HER IDENTITY FOR CHEATING ON HIS/HER BF/GF....BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO STOOP LOW AND EMBARASS HIM/HER....WHAT THE FUCK MAKE UP YOUR MIND.....

OH OH OH...FORGET IT I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT ANYMORE...OH YES I DO...OH NO I DON'T...OH YES DO....ARGHHHHH....TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

JUST POST THE FUCKING THING WILL YA'....

IS THIS ONE OF YOUR POST IN WHICH YOU WERE GOING TO REVEAL HIS/HER IDENTITY FOR CHEATING ON HIS/HER BF/GF....BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO STOOP LOW AND EMBARASS HIM/HER....WHAT THE FUCK MAKE UP YOUR MIND.....

OH OH OH...FORGET IT I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT ANYMORE...OH YES I DO...OH NO I DON'T...OH YES DO....ARGHHHHH....TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD

i'M TRYING TO BE SENSITIVE TO THE BOARD. THIS IS DIFFERENT, THIS PIC COULD BE SOMEONES, FATHER, BROTHER, UNCLE, GRANDFATHER,HUSBAND,NEIGHBOR,ETC, IT IS VERY DISTERBING,

SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BY SAYING YOU HAVE THIS PICTURE AND NOT POSTING IT.....SALEEN, I THINK IT'S TOO LATE TO BE THE MISTER NICE GUY AND CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS IN HERE.....

CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT??? NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO IN HERE THESE LOSERS STILL THINK YOU'RE A BIGGER LOSER THAN THEY ARE.....AND THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT YOU ALREADY DUG YOURSELF IN SOME MAJOR DEEP SHIT....AND BY PLAYING THE NEW SENSITIVE GUY THAT YOU'RE NOT IS A LITTLE TOO LATE....

SO I SAY BE YOURSELF AND CONTINUE PISSING PEOPLE OFF.....CAUSE THAT'S ONE THING YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOOD AT....STAY TRUE TO THE GAME MY BROTHA!!!

SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BY SAYING YOU HAVE THIS PICTURE AND NOT POSTING IT.....SALEEN, I THINK IT'S TOO LATE TO BE THE MISTER NICE GUY AND CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS IN HERE.....

CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT??? NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO IN HERE THESE LOSERS STILL THINK YOU'RE A BIGGER LOSER THAN THEY ARE.....AND THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT YOU ALREADY DUG YOURSELF IN SOME MAJOR DEEP SHIT....AND BY PLAYING THE NEW SENSITIVE GUY THAT YOU'RE NOT IS A LITTLE TOO LATE....

SO I SAY BE YOURSELF AND CONTINUE PISSING PEOPLE OFF.....CAUSE THAT'S ONE THING YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOOD AT....STAY TRUE TO THE GAME MY BROTHA!!!

Dam your 3rd. grade grammar teacher really must be proud of you.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Dam your 3rd. grade grammar teacher really must be proud of you.

FIRST OF ALL IT'S DAMN...NOT DAM....IDIOTA!!! SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO MOCK ME ABOUT MY GRAMMAR I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK YOURS FIRST BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF

SECONDLY, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WHO I'M RESPONDING TOO IN HERE....FOR SALEEN TO UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO REVERT BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL GRAMMAR

FIRST OF ALL IT'S DAMN...NOT DAM....IDIOTA!!! SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO MOCK ME ABOUT MY GRAMMAR I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK YOURS FIRST BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF

SECONDLY, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WHO I'M RESPONDING TOO IN HERE....FOR SALEEN TO UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO REVERT BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL GRAMMAR

Your not a communist Cuban right Choosen!!!!

SALEEN POST THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

pic

it was sent to me by someone I know thats works for the washington post. I can't verify the picture, by I took his word on it.

It's a real person, but it's not from the WTC. I saw that pic about 2 years ago on the Opie & Anthony website. It's picture of some guy who jumped out of a building on 59th St and 6th Ave. He jumped from like the 30th floor or something. Fucked up shit though.

javs you can get more pics like that from http://www.rotten.com

-or-

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

It's a real person, but it's not from the WTC. I saw that pic about a year ago on the Opie & Anthony website. It's picture of some guy who jumped out of a building on 59th St and 6th Ave. He jumped from like the 30th floor or something. Fucked up shit though.

javs you can get more pics like that from http://www.rotten.com

-or-

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

see i swore too that i've seen the pic before, but time and time agiin my friend said it was a new and real pic...I just don't know but lets just say ppl in the wtc probaly look worse then this guy