Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q Review Anyone?

to laraver,

all i hear is bad things about you on this board, and the bad things you write about dj's and clubs.

but i'll tell you how it was anyway.

the place fits 500 people, we had around 250 to 300 that night, the vibe was unbelievable, everyone who was there had a great time and are coming this week with more people, if you are so interested in this club stop by and ask for me, my name is adam, i'll take of care you, we have two very good djs and i'll introduce you to both. BUT DON'T CRITICIZE NOTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN IT FOR YOURSELF.

Adam thanks for the info and the invite.

I don't bash all the DJ's on this board, or all the clubs on this board.

When I posted my question it was with the sincere interest in hearing from people who went. If you did 300 the first night that is by all means a respectable turnout. I hope you are successful in what is probably one of the most unforgiving business's out there.

I haven't been there so I would certainly not offer any type of criticism.

The problem for the most part is that many people react, without really reading what was written. Just so you know this all started when the comment, which was essentially that what was happening at a particular club, on a particular night, was in no way different than the majority of clubs.

Wouldn't be nice to see something of true quality in NJ? I have been to clubs in every major city in the US. I have lived in the NY area, LA, and Chicago. In many ways those places get it so much more correct when comes to clubbing.

It would be nice to see someone launch a place that did not skimp on sound, or lights, or format, or booking the right DJ's.

You know every element correct. That way the club is not just a two year run, here today gone tomorrow.

Hoping your place is that place (the quality place) - LARAVER

to laraver,

that is our goal, to be different.

I know when i go to a club or lounge its the same thing week after week nothing different.

so i am trying to bring atmosphere, good music, vibe, and good looking people in one place.

and not saying the clubs are bad in jersey, i go to all of them,and do enjoy myself at all the clubs i go to in jersey.

its just i think different is better, and thats what i'm trying to do have something different for people to go to.

and for everbody else don't forget to check out the masQuerade ball at ..............................Q.................................. this saturday

OCTOBER 27TH, 2001.

it is at the Radisson suites hotel in secaucus.