Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you fuckin see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dr. Pepper commercial, there is a fuckin towel head drinking a soda. Are you fuckin kidding me. I want these fucks out of our country. The reporters are saying how many of these guys were regular workers and neighbors and that people were fooled about there identity. Lets not let this happen again. Any smelly fuck with brown skin and a towel on there head neads to go to the nearest airport and get on a fucking plane. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTY.

I have a better idea why don't we just kick anyone who has had any ancestor who migrated here. It doesn't matter even if your ancestors came over on the Mayflower, your gone. Like that we can give all the land back to the Native Indians (the only true Americans).

Wait, I just came up with an even better idea. This way we can really get rid of the arabs. Why don't we just nuc ourselves. Shoot them damn warheads straight up so they come down on us. Then we are definatly sure to get rid of them. Unfortunately cockroaches will run this country because that will be all that survives, but who care as long as we make sure that no towel-heads will be in anymore of our AMERICAN Commercials.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Wait, I just came up with an even better idea. This way we can really get rid of the arabs. Why don't we just nuc ourselves. Shoot them damn warheads straight up so they come down on us. Then we are definatly sure to get rid of them. Unfortunately cockroaches will run this country because that will be all that survives, but who care as long as we make sure that no towel-heads will be in anymore of our AMERICAN Commercials.

Assholes like you shouldn't be hear, why don't you go live in the mid-east

Originally posted by jersey77

Assholes like you shouldn't be hear, why don't you go live in the mid-east

I guess they never taught you sarcasm while riding the short yellow bus to school. I swear if you know you have the intellect of a cork keep your fucking dumb-ass mouth shut.

ps. and it is "shouldn't be HERE "

Was my sarcasm not blatent enough? This kid must be the dumbest cross-eyed imbred retard not to have noticed the pure fasiciousness of my posts. Tell me xbebekiss maybe I'm wrong.

YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MAD PEEPS IN HERE LATELY NABUC...WHAT'S GOING ON...IS THE PC NABUC LONG GONE?

I LIKE THE ANGRY SARCASTIC COMEBACKS NABUC BETTER.

THE LEVEL OF SARCASM IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE...BUT IN THIS CASE "SARCASM" IS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

Was my sarcasm not blatent enough? This kid must be the dumbest cross-eyed imbred retard not to have noticed the pure fasiciousness of my posts. Tell me xbebekiss maybe I'm wrong.

You were being sarcastic?????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I just ordered a bomb shelter for my family:eek: :eek:

What up NABUC???????

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MAD PEEPS IN HERE LATELY NABUC...WHAT'S GOING ON...IS THE PC NABUC LONG GONE?

I LIKE THE ANGRY SARCASTIC COMEBACKS NABUC BETTER.

THE LEVEL OF SARCASM IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE...BUT IN THIS CASE "SARCASM" IS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

No the PC me is still here, but the more volitile offensive side of me comes through in the face of ignorance and utter stupidity.

JBR what up kid? Nothing much here waiting for this day to end. We have a team fun night tonight, dinner and then drinks. Tab to be picked up by my wondeful employer. How do you make those Badda-Bings? I might want one or five tonight.

No the PC me is still here, but the more volitile offensive side of me comes through in the face of ignorance and utter stupidity.

JBR what up kid? Nothing much here waiting for this day to end. We have a team fun night tonight, dinner and then drinks. Tab to be picked up by my wondeful employer. How do you make those Badda-Bings? I might want one or five tonight.

Blach Haus

Orange Stoli

Cranberry

All the same amount......they creep up on ya, but you know that already from T & A:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I played a round down in Jamaica over the weekend....Don't know if it was the 4:20 or the Mai Tai's or what but I shot 39-38-77 on a par 70!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Blach Haus

Orange Stoli

Cranberry

All the same amount......they creep up on ya, but you know that already from T & A:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I played a round down in Jamaica over the weekend....Don't know if it was the 4:20 or the Mai Tai's or what but I shot 39-38-77 on a par 70!!!!!!

It was probably a combination of the two. The Mai tai's prbably loosened you up and the 4:20s caused you to become exteremly focused. i usually play better when I'm a little tippsy or stoned.

He's a newbie...he does not know you as well as the rest of us...but his comment cracked me up....:laugh:

Originally posted by joeycarbone

The Dr. Pepper commercial, there is a fuckin towel head drinking a soda. Are you fuckin kidding me. I want these fucks out of our country. The reporters are saying how many of these guys were regular workers and neighbors and that people were fooled about there identity. Lets not let this happen again. Any smelly fuck with brown skin and a towel on there head neads to go to the nearest airport and get on a fucking plane. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTY.

Awe that sucks!!

Dr peper is my Favorite... I hope the next time a by a can it doesnt scent like CURY!!!