Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's wrong with those idiots in Berkley...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bdinke01

We know that there are a lot of stupid people in this country...but, these fucking left wing assholes in Berkley are really starting to piss me off. By the way this webpage is a very good place to get your info...they don't bullshit you.

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2001/10/22/162805

Oreilly had the mayor on the ripped that town to pieces. companies are boycotting the town right now....I would to as a consumer.

Originally posted by saleen351

Oreilly had the mayor on the ripped that town to pieces. companies are boycotting the town right now....I would to as a consumer.

Actually O'Reilly first talked to the City Council member who introduced the resolution and ripped her apart

I thought he was a little bit rude in cutting her off at times, but maybe it was because she wasn't making any sense.

The following night, he had the mayor of Berkeley come in, who was more in agreement with him (and most of the rest of America).

you think thats bad? the left wing nuts are truly kooky. check out this post i put up on urban75, a british "progressive and liberal" site. it scares me that people think and act as the people who replied to my post do.

http://www.urban75.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000833&p=

leftist fuckers, they thought that i was a right wing asshole for saying what i said

Originally posted by tribal

you think thats bad? the left wing nuts are truly kooky. check out this post i put up on urban75, a british "progressive and liberal" site. it scares me that people think and act as the people who replied to my post do.

http://www.urban75.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000833&p=

leftist fuckers, they thought that i was a right wing asshole for saying what i said

Yeah, the "banning patriotism" thing is stupid, and the ACLU is being too "left" for not doing anything about it...

But as for you Tribal... Do remember that in the international community, America is NOT some sort of flawless gem. People do die for the upkeeping of "American interests" and people do get angry at us for what our gov't does.

You're real angry for other's cold and analytical view of your loss, and I understand as well as sympathize. But, you have to realize that they look upon you as you look upon the rest of the global community. How many tragedies happens everyday? How many lives are lost to the devastation to their loved ones? Can you honestly tell me that you can treat the end of every life with the level of emotional and loving respect that you treated your loved ones with? No, I don't think you can. And they're doing nothing but looking at things from an objective point of view.

It's a shame that ther are idiots out there who think that the civilians should take the blame for the actions of the government, but that's the world we live in.

And no matter how much good we did for others, that still doesn't erase our mistakes.

Destitute as they may be, it doesn't give us the right to make their situations worse by btting our heads where we don't belong. Not everyone wants our "democracy" and our way of life.

Right :biggun: :gang:left

Okay, I think in a time of threat, patriotism is healthy, but calling for the blood of our enemies and shit is fascist bullsgit. Do you have some inancial stake in this country? Well, our 'leaders' do. Check this out:

http://viceland.com/issues/v8n8/htdocs/literary.php

Fuck that shit. I didn't try to invest the Bin Laden family's money. I don't own any oil stocks. Or any other stocks. This is a war of millionaires and billionaires and trillionares fighting to see who will get ALL the pie.

Take a look around. See who's getting jerked and who's the jerk.

Kill 'em all and let your god sort 'em out, right? Fuck it, I think this is a class war. Flaunt your wealth to the whole whole world and someone's gonna try to kill you right? Somewhere Tupac and Biggie are shaking their heads and wondering we the fuck they died. And my friend Carrie's there too smokin' an L with 'em.