Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The effects of Drugs (freinds)

clubhead3k

that's all some pretty funny shit. Most of em i heard before. I think the OJ story is one of those urban legends, but raverdolls story of her friend the bartender had me literally LOL.

My story was scary at the time. A very good friend of mine whom I had never tripped with, was taking his first trip in like 3 years. We threw a hotel room party in Va Beach just after the tourist season ended. Something clicked in his head, and I think that he thought he was at the gates of heaven being judged. He kept apologizing to people that weren't there, confessing all of his sins, wanting to call his gf to spill it all about some cheating he had done. after a while he starts screaming "NO!!" and smashing things up. The scary thing is that he's a strong guy, and I was in no shape to control him, but I was the only one that could even talk to him. finally, he starts running around the hotel, and eventually makes it to the streets, running around barefoot, barechested and screaming gibberish until the cops were called. He finds his way back to the room and is hiding. The cops showed up, but we were all too fucked up to try and talk to them. He spent the night in jail and that was about it. We laugh about it now.