Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one who....

joeg

Originally posted by dmerces

I have an Excel spreadsheet in front of me pretending to work while hitting the boards. The spreadsheet tactic is my best for doing nothing when it looks like Im working. I almost feel bad but.....oh well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny

Can't say I spend 50% of my day on Message boards. Maybe around 15% some days more some days not at all. This message board has come to my rescue on those days when I wanted to pull my hair out & punch someone in the teeth at work. Instead of doing that I just log on to clubplanet and give my boss the middle finger :finger: & dirty looks :tongue: when she's not looking.

JK--I love my job but sometimes this message board is really interesting but some days this message board can be just as boring as your day.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i think trancend has you beat

yeah i would have him beat except for one thing....

im at home, not work....i only work 3 nights a week and its at a restaurant so theres no computer

so yes, all my clubplanet time is time i wasted at home haha

i work from home (i'm a freelance web developer/ designer and a graphics artist ) and i have 2 pcs linked up, so i keep one pc doin work (like rendering or running my web server, but the other pc has has clubplanet on , and clubdn.com (my personal company)

hehe, i spend alot of time on here now...

Originally posted by trancend

yeah i would have him beat except for one thing....

im at home, not work....i only work 3 nights a week and its at a restaurant so theres no computer

so yes, all my clubplanet time is time i wasted at home haha

were you at the america meetup?

Originally posted by trancend

yeah, wait fuck

were you wearing a mad hoes inc name tag?

cuz it JUST clicked that was you...if it was

FUUCKK!

na that was one of my executives ;)

i had on black pants, a blue shirt and my leather jacket on most of the time.. and silver glasses..

i can't say 50% but maybe somewhere around 25%, It is just something for me to do at school when no one else is awake. PLus not to many ppl to talk to around here about clubs and shit. My boyz that i got out wit are all at other schools so i can chat wit them for a couple mins each day,but sometimes i just like to talk about music and shit,and this is where i let it all out. I can just listen to my music and then just talk about it. From my point of view it is perfectly normal to talk and read about something you like to do...even if it takes up a large majority of your day

do what you like, who cares if its normal......IT'S YOU

Originally posted by dmerces

I have an Excel spreadsheet in front of me pretending to work while hitting the boards. The spreadsheet tactic is my best for doing nothing when it looks like Im working. I almost feel bad but.....oh well

haha! thats exactly the strategy i am using. But i wonder sometimes, if my co-workers really know that i am surfing the net, cause my room is on the way to the smoking room and there are constantly people passing by, and i just click on this same damn excel spreadsheet, haha! i think they know.,

later,