Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone give me a quick tour of centrofly please???

if they are in the pinky ... its basically liek the coolest basement u ever been in ... low ceilings ... light up walls .. nice place to party last time i was there i saw adam freeland with terry casey and teh touch guys ... fat ass time ... great party spot good vibe ...

Centro Fly (in the Pinky at least) was a chill comfy party space. Pretty decent sound system - they could have cranked the volume a little more.

Good vibe, friendly folks there for the music.

Speaking of... BT was OK. Enjoyable to listen to, but nothing special, IMHO. The DJ after BT was someone to keep an eye out for. The guy was dropping some decent tracks that got me bouncing.

Fun night.

Peace.

Hey I saw BT yesterday at Centro-fly also :-) He was Ok...His mixes/Transitions were not smooth at all...Although the tracks he played were good... I am not into the "STOP and GO" feel...know what I mean? Also I wasn't really into BT always mixing the track on the slow part and then kicking in the beat, and then repeatedly doing the same thing over and over and over, and then when he tried to mix it on the beat, the beats Galloped...eeeeh...The DJ after Him was REALLY Good!!! I was feeling his beats a lot more... I love Centro-Fly...it's a nice CluB...But I wish BT and the other DJ were spinning in the bigger RooM~~~~

PeAce