Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm bored as hell

vicman

Good Lord..I am so bored at work..half of my company is away on business, including 2/3 of my division and I am so bored that I've been on the other CP boards finding out on all of the drama that is going on....

at least it keeps me entertained and its sorta decent read..he,he

:D:tongue:

yup, ive checking out the Buzz board also, even reading up on the DJ technique threads, which make no sense to me all the talk on faders, and equalizers, and all that stuff....basically because Im technologically challenged (couldnt even change channels on the TV even if my life depended on it)

surfing around and ending up on random web sites, but what the hell the few people here think I'm very busy, I'm just putting on a frown and :mad: looking at the computer screen like mad to seem like Im heavily concentrated on something.

BAIL: what is that web site about? I'm still trying to figure it out, maybe that can keep me entertained for another hour until 5pm.

Click on Soda Constructor, then on click here to play. You can create different objects and then manipulate the gravity, speed, size, weight

Click on file to browse different objects to play with or create you own, mess with all of the lines, letters and objects on the right and top of the screen to make things happen. you can distort or change the object at any time. it takes a while to get used to it, but its very creative and good to pass the time