Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations In Nyc??????????? Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok denny pmed me with some info, so i posted it (not sure if he wanted me to post it) so Denny feel free to add on.....

Jason or myself have not played there yet. They are putting in the sound the next couple of days. Him and I play together once a month in Long Island and we have a blast together. The new party starts this saturday. The room can hold about 1500 to 2000 people. The dance floor in the middle of the room and the bar is against the back wall. the perimeter has booths to chill. Very intimate and the whole room is sound proof so the system will sound great. This friday I'm at Image.

Ok does any body get the feeling that this is Temps in the city? I do, nice and small, packed, energy, closing time of ???? TWO DJS, hopefully a drinking crowd like at temps, not a bunch of druggies. We got to get some sort of meet up for this..

kingkid, oh I mean tempkid I know you'll go....

I really do not think a club like Tempts would survive in the city. A large part of the appeal of Tempts is being down the shore over the summer. Yeah the music is good and the energy is great, but it is a haven for mangled people letting their hair down during the summer....

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by saleen351

Ok denny pmed me with some info, so i posted it (not sure if he wanted me to post it) so Denny feel free to add on.....

Jason or myself have not played there yet. They are putting in the sound the next couple of days. Him and I play together once a month in Long Island and we have a blast together. The new party starts this saturday. The room can hold about 1500 to 2000 people. The dance floor in the middle of the room and the bar is against the back wall. the perimeter has booths to chill. Very intimate and the whole room is sound proof so the system will sound great. This friday I'm at Image.

Ok does any body get the feeling that this is Temps in the city? I do, nice and small, packed, energy, closing time of ???? TWO DJS, hopefully a drinking crowd like at temps, not a bunch of druggies. We got to get some sort of meet up for this..

kingkid, oh I mean tempkid I know you'll go....

:zzz: