Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween events for this Saturday?

jhsst18

Hi all,

I'm going to be in boston this weekend and wanted to know what type of halloween events (i.e. people in costumes) are going to be happening?

I am going to be in Vegas for the actual halloween and Studio 54 at MGM always throws a great party and people are all in costumes and its just a great time. hopefully there will be something like that in boston . . .

thanks in advance

j.

Friday October 26th Avaland and Stuff @ Night Present:

House of Dragula

Hosted by TRACI LORDS

$300 Prize for most fabulous DRAG

Jonathan Peters

A resident at NYC's famous Sound Factory, Jonathon has become a Boston favorite. Jonathan is known for his major label remixes including many works for major artists such as Whitney Houston and Paula Cole.

John Graham aka Quivver

(Tranceport 5 CD Release Party)

John Graham is one portion of production/remix team Tilt, as well as the man behind both Quivver and Stoneproof, all monikers under which he has released tracks played by the best in the business. Although he's recently been dropping tunes left and right on massive labels like the UK's Hooj Choons, John still manages to find time to bring his unique dark house sound to the decks for his DJ sets. Not one to just drop anthems all night, John's sets are full of surprises, comprised of twisted grooving tracks with a psychedelic edge.

Saturday October 27th Superstar Saturdays Present:

The Haunted Playboy Mansion East

Hosted by PLAYMATES

TIFFANY TAYLOR & BROOKE BERRY

$300 Cash Prize for best SUPERSTAR CENTERFOLD

with:

DJ NAILZ