Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good place for saturday night

Originally posted by dancealittle

hey..

just wondering where is a good place to go on a saturday night.. haven't been out in a while.. and i want to have a blast on my birthday.. any suggestions..

Thanks

I'm tryin to find out the same thing, my b-day is friday and i need to go somewhere real good this weekend

Originally posted by dancealittle

hey..

just wondering where is a good place to go on a saturday night.. haven't been out in a while.. and i want to have a blast on my birthday.. any suggestions..

Thanks

What do you want to do??? Are you planning some kind of SURPRISE party or somehting!?!?! hehe

hon...why didnt you just ask me this?

Originally posted by eviljav666

Cmb what the deal girl!!

i havent heard or seen you in a while..

how is everything!!

Javy...Ive been around...just not in the same places as you babe!!!! I've been trying to get you guys to come out...but you are always doin something else!!!

What ya upto this weekend?

Paradox in Plainfield has been pretty good. Its a good mix of people and music. There is a dope new club level and Bands downstairs. It aint too pricey either so its a good place to let yourself have it on a b-day. Let me know if you want any more info.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> J