Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with the period!?!?

fierydesire

done it, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. the only problem i've encountered is that you often need lubrication, the blood/fluids tend to dry faster and it can get a little sticky. my ex used to get really bad cramps, a good hard fucking used to make her relax and feel a lot better.

feels the same...just a different smell...and your cock comes out stained...which is why i always use a condom if i do it...it is just a matter of whether she wants it or not, coz it is all the same to me

just make sure she plugs it back up before u fall asleep, otherwise she better bust out the Tide with Extra Strength Bleach!!!

Originally posted by somebitch

lol, fuck it, me too. after your with someone for over a year you dont think its nasty. i think its fun, except when you ruin the sheets. :laugh: its a good cure for cramps too.

Definately a good CRAMP killer !!!

SEX & IZM are the two best therapies for cramps. :rolleyes:

Blood is blood and as long as it is not mines, it does not bother me! Heck, It the only time I can go for "as long as I want" and not hear her complain about how long it takes. :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

ugghhh.... thats definately a turnoff....

Maybe its just me, but anything involving mass amounts of blood just isn't hot.....

actually..........it makes my period GO AWAY!!!!! :D im not a gusher to begin with, thank god

i do it all the time.........cramp-killer, kills the flow, im hornier than usual so my man doesnt mind

why miss out on 4 days of lovin' :confused::tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

lol, fuck it, me too. after your with someone for over a year you dont think its nasty. i think its fun, except when you ruin the sheets. :laugh: its a good cure for cramps too.

not to mention if you have something to prove you can use the fact that when a woman is on her period is when she is most horny