Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone doing Friday, Nov. 2?

shadygroovedc

I think I will be spinning on Friday, Nov. 2 at Metatrack Studio's lounge for a happy hour/pre-party. It's tentatively from 8-10:30. If anyone wants to come by and pre-party before your Friday night festivities, PM me and give me your name and I can get you on the list. Metatrack is on Rhode Island Ave. near McPherson Sq. Metro, I believe.

It's BYOB. It should be open to the general public, but I've got some room on the list cause not all of my buddies will be able to make it, so let me know ASAP if interested. I need to e-mail them to confirm the lounge today, but I don't want to do it if there aren't many peops!

From what I hear, the lounge is pretty chill. Couple couches, maybe looks like someone's bedroom, dunno. But it's supposed to have a decent soundsystem, and really good mixer, and Techs (of course) so what more do you need? :D

And yes, it's 8:30 in the morning and yes, I am at work. :( :( :( - I hear that collective gasp from all corners of the earth.