Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT= Blisters Today!

Being the responisible, working girl that I am (hehe) I had NO intention of going out last night, so I felt confident in my descision to wear "the wrong shoes". However, after much begging, pleady and peer pressure (more like a beer, and Mugz saying, "hey why don't u come out?) I found myself in the Pinky Room of CF, having a ball.

I would like to formally say that the GBH crew redeemed itself, and then some, by throwing a fantastic, intimate mid-week bash, bringing the talent, and creating the best vibe I've felt yet at Centro-Fly. It was a great call on their part to have this downstairs- it was just the right size, the loungy setting worked with the music, and allowed for great chilling and chatting, before the dancing took off.

And boy, did it take off...its a good thing I had to leave early, because thanks to BT playing a great set, and demanding my ass represent on the dancefloor despite "the wrong shoes", I can barely walk today. My feet are almost just two big blisters with toes (eewww, too graphic).

Lastly, I would like to say how ab-fab it was seeing CP folks there - old friends, new friends, brand-new friends- You all made for an almost house party feel that still has me smiling at work,

Guest tilly
Originally posted by saigray

Being the responisible, working girl that I am (hehe) I had NO intention of going out last night, so I felt confident in my descision to wear "the wrong shoes". However, after much begging, pleady and peer pressure (more like a beer, and Mugz saying, "hey why don't u come out?) I found myself in the Pinky Room of CF, having a ball.

I would like to formally say that the GBH crew redeemed itself, and then some, by throwing a fantastic, intimate mid-week bash, bringing the talent, and creating the best vibe I've felt yet at Centro-Fly. It was a great call on their part to have this downstairs- it was just the right size, the loungy setting worked with the music, and allowed for great chilling and chatting, before the dancing took off.

And boy, did it take off...its a good thing I had to leave early, because thanks to BT playing a great set, and demanding my ass represent on the dancefloor despite "the wrong shoes", I can barely walk today. My feet are almost just two big blisters with toes (eewww, too graphic).

Lastly, I would like to say how ab-fab it was seeing CP folks there - old friends, new friends, brand-new friends- You all made for an almost house party feel that still has me smiling at work,

uh huh...too bad my wallet was stollen/lost...the night was ALMOST perfecto!

Originally posted by saigray

However, after much begging, pleady and peer pressure

and by 'peer pressure', do you mean:

peers:"sai, you should come"

sai: "OKAY!"

:rolleyes::tongue:

if anything, i think you were exerting peer pressure on us.

tilly: ouch. i'm sorry. how did this happen? the wallet was removed/missing from your purse? i'm sorry to hear that. :( if it'll ease your pain, i'll join ya for the fabulous trip to the dmv.

but we all had fun, no? :drunk:

is it me or is centro really good during the week and really not good on the wknds? i only go there now during the week when i go and i always have a good time. the times i went on the wknd have never been that good

something about their parties during the week, better crowd and vibe i guess

Yea..

I hada great time..

Great to see all of you WEEKDAY WARRIORS out..

BT was soooo much fun..

Sure he couldn't mix a track to save himself but Does it matter?

The selection was great!

and it's always awsome to listen to ANTHEMS that

you loved on a loud sound sytem..

Though I got waaayyy more drunk than I should have and

started to get sloppy..

Those new GLOW sticks are the shit too..

Who inveted those things!?

Talking to BT was mind blowing..

muther fucker's crazy..

"Alpha Beta states of the brain on electronic devices?"

WTF?

I'll post the entire ordeal later on tonight or tomorrow..

After I sleep and get over this Hangover.,...

Uggghhhhhhhhh.......

(great to see al of you!)