Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen To Me....

Sorry to disappoint you Shroomy but Im not NoLimit, I dont work for Allstate Insurance and I dont live in NYC.

Believe me or not thats the truth!

Let me continue:

I will be leaving this message board, If you guys wanna wish me well and say your goodbyes go right ahead. I know I said this yesterday but people kept talking about me and I have to come back and defend myself. Anyways I dont want to hear Shroomy talk about Ips and all this shit he keeps talking about now if you guys dont like me I suggest to tell your buddy Shroomy to keep his mouth shut or else Ill stick around and chat with you people some more. I understand everyone wants me out and trust me I want out also but if you guys keep making post for me and talking about me i feel as if you guys miss me and I will need to come back.

Anyways:

Mimid: I know your a nice girl dont take everything I said seriously

GeorgeAcasta: Where can I buy a George Acosta halloween costume? Nice shit !

Digital7: I would defend my girl also! Good luck with your spinning

Meng: Your one smart motherfucker and I like the way you handle things "props" Good luck with your spinning.

Shroomy: The famous shroomy, well nice detective work but WRONG your way off dude. Good luck with everything.

Dgat,Beyondo,NoLimit, and Johnnie13: Good luck fellas

POD: Its called Tootsie's go there with like 500 bucks and ask for the VIP room. Trust me youll life will change after this.

See ya all,

Love

John Doe

Originally posted by gaypodisback

POD: Its called Tootsie's go there with like 500 bucks and ask for the VIP room. Trust me youll life will change after this.

That is the only thing you have said that is creditable! I can actually vouch for that. Hey... Toostsies is in Miami???????!?!!!!?!?!?!

Originally posted by gaypodisback

, I Mimid: I know your a nice girl dont take everything I said seriously

Digital7: I would defend my girl also! Good luck with your spinning

None taken.... Get to know people before you judge them. We're not so bad ourselves, as well as you have to defend yourself, so do we. Believe me, i'm the nicest person, but don't get on my bad side. Actually, I think I would'nt mind you being on the board, just not with that name and be a lil nicer to everyone, and you'll see, you'll get the same treatment in return.... :)

Run away all you want you little fuck.

Im not done with you.

If you think you can string a couple of non-obscene sentances and all will be forgotten, you are wrong.

You told me you would call me and stop posting crap and you did not.

You told Mimi you would stop posting crap and you did not.

And we are supposed to believe you now? Fuck that, look the fuck out.

:cool: Here are my two cents: I'm not going to fuck with neither of the 3 (gaypod, dgat, and johnny13) as long as they do the same for me. Now if any of the 3 fuck with me, things are going to get real ugly. Another thing, if by chance only one of them fucks with me, I expect it to stay b/w 2 of us, not all of them getting involved. This is the treatment I want and I expect ,especially from gaypod, since we have a agreement already. Shroom, fuck it, as for gaypod, if he is surrending, let it be and put it away, like i've done. As for the other two, treat them as they treat you. Don't let them get a rise out of you, especially dgat and j13. :tongue: At least gaypod has the manners of admiting his wrongs, as opposed to the othere two. Just put this topic away, like i've done...... ;)