Clubplanet Nightlife Community

road trip to dc!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancend

sat nov 24...i was thinking of taking amtrak cuz it gets us there in 3 hours, plus we can be fucked up on the way home

sounds like a plan...how much is it to take the metro down to get dirty in dc???i def prefer not drivin myself...

actually some from CP DC board and Buzz's board are heading up to NYC for Sasha & Digweed (that would be a definite as soon as tix come out and we get some) and then plan to be back for Deep Dish on Friday, PvD on Saturday @ the DC Armory and then Tiesto @ GLOW after the Armory...wicked shit...

on turkey day Dave Seaman is supposed to be here at a new club called "Dream"...uh, either turkey day or the day beforem which would coincide with S&D over there....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(...and of course for anyone who is staying for Tiesto at Glow thereafter do contact me for list :D )

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: holy shit i have to move to DC!!! damn what a night this will be, PVD, SCOTT HENRY AND TIESTO WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trancend

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: holy shit i have to move to DC!!! damn what a night this will be, PVD, SCOTT HENRY AND TIESTO WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

buddy, you definitely DO NOT want to move to DC. I'm not from DC and not from NYC, but have lived in NYC and do so now in DC (dumb ass job down here) ....after NYC, DC is not pretty....

:):(:):(