Clubplanet Nightlife Community

road trip to dc!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darkdawg

Renting a car would actually be much cheaper. rent a car for 3 days wouldnt be anymore than like 100 bux,and split that 3 or 4 ways for the people in the car ,,would be super cheap. Any thoughts?

yup Im with darkdawg, renting a car or driving in someones car is the cheapest route especially if there is a group of you coming down...what that means is that 1 of cant get totally wasted on Saturday if you plan to go back to the city on Sunday...or just take monday off from work or school and go back monday to have sunday to recover

:D :D :D

well its not really a problem with a shortage of cars...i just didnt wanna drive

so yeah...why dont we have everyone who is willling to drive say so and we will figure out how many people can fit etc

i really dont want to drive but i will if its absolutely necessary

I am def going to see PVD in DC with 3 of my cousins and few other friends. I am thinking of renting a car and stay over for the weekend in DC. Driving is a bitch but what the heck. Got like 6 people.....

If lots of people from CP are going to DC for the Turkey day weekend to DC then we should rent a big van and drive down. It should be fun. NY and NJ CP peeps representing in DC. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by stronut

If lots of people from CP are going to DC for the Turkey day weekend to DC then we should rent a big van and drive down. It should be fun. NY and NJ CP peeps representing in DC. What do you guys think?

I agree... a van sounds like the cheapest, easiest way to go... i'll do some research into that, ahemmm

I'd volunteer my jeep, but it seats 3 and radio no worko :(

count me IN!

:D

Originally posted by trancend

ok so on the site they said they will be posting information about bus trips by tomorrow (october 29)

word bro keep me posted on this shit sounds off the hook and if i am all better by then i could definately be down...

Originally posted by msoprano13

a van is the best way to go...anytime i organize trips i rent a van with a driver and pack it out,,, this way no one has to worry about driving...its the best bet

so true bro and that driver when i went was money he let us booze and blaze... It was money

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, I think I might come down for this too...

I don't want to drive though, my car fits 3 ppl at maximum, and is a cop magnet.... That and the fact that I can't keep myself from going <100mph on long trips.....

joe...what did i say about talking about cars?

lets go on a road trip to DC. PVD should be amazing. Gotta make a construct plan. Like how many people, what time, where are v all gona stay, when should v return, who is going to setup the van etc... I am up for it. My friends also wana go for PVD. I am pretty much new to this board and don't know anyone. But if some one is a regular to this and know lots of people, we can make it work. Just like that dinner at America. We need something like that... :)