Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday night

Hey guys, It's my b-day on friday and i need a real good place to go to... and i'm debating on NY or NJ but feelin kinda local, so are there any other half-way decent places in jersey besides hunka, and metro. uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh i don't know what to do, and i'm in dire need of a GOOD time!!!! Or should i just go to NY?

someone pls help me out!!!! :D

Originally posted by missy1026

Hey guys, It's my b-day on friday and i need a real good place to go to... and i'm debating on NY or NJ but feelin kinda local, so are there any other half-way decent places in jersey besides hunka, and metro. uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh i don't know what to do, and i'm in dire need of a GOOD time!!!! Or should i just go to NY?

check ur PMs

Originally posted by missy1026

missy i'm from jersey but can't stand what they play at the clubs...poor me...anyways if you're into dark house dt is always on fire at vynils and quivver is spinnin at sound factory...sf should be slammin...18 and over at both clubs but sf is pretty much a young crowd on fri...if you're lookin at 21 n over centrofly has a slammin party...check it centrofly.com

Originally posted by trevor69

I agree with Vision recommendations...Friday night at Vinyl is definitely the best bet if you like DT's style of music and for older crowd try Centro or Spa.

Hey when in doubt you can always hit up Metro :eek:

thanks guys, but now i'm more confused than ever!!!! still don't know what to do...all these places i've been to...and have no clue. well i can't go for the older crowd cause my cousin is only 20 and wants to spend my b-day with me, lol that sucks cause i hate going to those kiddie clubs :confused: :confused: :confused:

well if you want a great time on saturday....nj has a new club called CONDUIT.....they have the most update house and tribal music...let me tell you it is the closest thing you'll come to in NJ that is like a NYC club....this sat. they are having a halloween party with dj johnny viscious.....should be a slammin time.....and i am not joking i go out in nyc all the time b/c i work there ....this nj place surprised me when i first went there......if you want more info i can personally hoook up a vip party spot for you...e-mail sauergirl24@aol.com...i'll give you more info

Originally posted by sauergirl

well if you want a great time on saturday....nj has a new club called CONDUIT.....they have the most update house and tribal music...let me tell you it is the closest thing you'll come to in NJ that is like a NYC club....this sat. they are having a halloween party with dj johnny viscious.....should be a slammin time.....and i am not joking i go out in nyc all the time b/c i work there ....this nj place surprised me when i first went there......if you want more info i can personally hoook up a vip party spot for you...e-mail sauergirl24@aol.com...i'll give you more info

s-girl where is this CONDUIT at..i would like to check it out specailly if vicious is spinnin...lemme kno how much $..my other gripe with chillin in jersey is everything closes way too early...if that would change my out look on our clubscene would change

Originally posted by sauergirl

s-girl where is this CONDUIT at..i would like to check it out specailly if vicious is spinnin...lemme kno how much $..my other gripe with chillin in jersey is everything closes way too early...if that would change my out look on our clubscene would change

vision-----well i know what you mean about closing early....but the thing is Conduit is open an extra hour on sat. due to daylight savings.....cost is $10 at the door and $8 if your on a guest list....also i can be your contact and if you have a list of people then i will get you comps....especially if there is a group of females...i can totally hook you up with a vip space.....i am telling ya this place is definitely worth the while...you'll be pleasantly surprised at the total atmosphere...also sat. is special b/c it is their halloween party....so contact me

VISION--ALSO YOU'LL BE SURPRISED TO HERE THIS BUT CONDUIT IS IN A REDEVELOPED AREA OF TRENTON...DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM THE SOVEREIGN BANK ARENA..

MISSY126----SAME GOES FOR YOU LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BEEN WRITING VISION ABOUT CONDUIT.....E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO OR GO TO CONDUITMUSIC.COM