Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the downfall of Denny....

promo1

first, he killed the friday night at club abyss.

Then he got fired from exit , thinking exit would die without him( exit is still the busiest club in new york city, only getting busier after denny left)

Then he stole his best friends...well we wont get into that ( lets just say, someone said he is a great friend in another post , REALLY, ASK His FORMER BEST FRIEND IF HE IS A GOOD FRIEND)

Then he started at world. Party was only hot for 7 months , then denny completley kills the party, and blams promoters for wanting to book other talent. The only reason they had to book other talent was cause denny cannot hold a crowd. This is a business ya know ( denny and his 3 friends think it is dennys world, ITS NOT, IT IS BUSINESS.

Then without notice, denny makes a deal to start a new partyat a place called B.B. KINGS A theme resturant half the size of world. He does not tell the promoters, does not give notice , and the promoters find out cause they see a flyer on the floor in front of world saying dennys cheesey name.

Denny has proven he is a coward. He is not professional, and most of all, cannot hold a party, and continues to walk over people that are good to him. Good luck denny, your gonna need it........

Exit is doing real well now :rolleyes: If ya like queers bouncing up and down on the dance floor, If you really think Denny is having a downfall, Why dont you stop by some place called Temptations, yeah thats the name, probably around memorial day would be good:laugh:

PS Come late, cause there wont be a line

(the doors will already be shut)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by promo1

Then he got fired from exit , thinking exit would die without him( exit is still the busiest club in new york city, only getting busier after denny left)

Then he stole his best friends...well we wont get into that ( lets just say, someone said he is a great friend in another post , REALLY, ASK His FORMER BEST FRIEND IF HE IS A GOOD FRIEND)

Then he started at world. Party was only hot for 7 months , then denny completley kills the party, and blams promoters for wanting to book other talent. The only reason they had to book other talent was cause denny cannot hold a crowd. This is a business ya know ( denny and his 3 friends think it is dennys world, ITS NOT, IT IS BUSINESS.

Then without notice, denny makes a deal to start a new partyat a place called B.B. KINGS A theme resturant half the size of world. He does not tell the promoters, does not give notice , and the promoters find out cause they see a flyer on the floor in front of world saying dennys cheesey name.

Denny has proven he is a coward. He is not professional, and most of all, cannot hold a party, and continues to walk over people that are good to him. Good luck denny, your gonna need it........

See you saturday Denny, I got a crew going. Long live Temps.

P.S. can I make some requests?

WE WANT THE FINAL CHAP-TER

WE WANT THE FINAL CHAP-TER..............where are those guys???

Just for your information on some stuff you wrote:

Denny did not get fired from Exit. He left to go to Temps because he feels that Temps is his home.

Once Denny left Abyss Fridays, the party died.

He left World because the promoters did not tell him that they booked other djs, instead of him. They could not even give him the respect of letting him know that they booked other djs. He also had a chance to team up with one of his good friends, Jason Ojeda.

World is also a theme restauraunt, but King will have a better sound system.

Correction, denny did know other djs were being brought in , AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE STORY WILL ADMIT THAT! STOP LYING DENNY, DONT YOU GET TIRED OF LYING?Instead of standing by his promoters, he choose to leave a party that was having a little trouble. This party at world will be even better now with a professional like boris there. Denny dont forget, its the promoters that make the party, NOT YOU!

Correction, denny did know other djs were being brought in , AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE STORY WILL ADMIT THAT! STOP LYING DENNY, DONT YOU GET TIRED OF LYING?Instead of standing by his promoters, he choose to leave a party that was having a little trouble. This party at world will be even better now with a professional like boris there. Denny dont forget, its the promoters that make the party, NOT YOU!

Why don't you just come out and say who you are, not hide behind a name. Its the dj's, the venue, the vibe and somewhat the promoters that make the party. Are you telling me the promoters that make the party good every Sunday morning at Factory, not JP? And Sunday morning at Exit, not Junior?

Originally posted by JoeyJersey

Denny still rocks at Tempts and there is no place like it in the world, the energy at the closing party is insane!!!

You are right on the money..... NO matter where he plays or dosent play.No matter if he quit or got fired,there is NO WAY to take away what he does at Tempts in the summer.The vibe is unreal and the place is jammed EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shit it's kind of early, but I had to print out a report for scool.

Anyway another fucking newbie:eek: gosh, i find it so fucking funny how all these newbies just pop up in the same week that Denny tells all about leaving World. This leaves me to 2 conclusions: 1) Your all the same pathetic person who has personal issues with Denny, but to coward to bring the issues up with your real name. 2) All you newbies work for World and are so pissed that you fucked up with Denny, now you seek you revenge on a message board.

The funniest thing I ever read Promo Homo is that Boris is the Saveyour to World :laugh: :laugh:

Do you see the trend with your super star dj Boring Boris?

Denny leaves Exit, Boris replaces him. Denny leaves Abyss, Boris starts to spin at Abyss one friday a moth. Denny leaves World, Boris is the first one on line to take his place.

I guess Boris is all about Denny's sloppy seconds.

What next Denny leavesTempts, Boris in the house. I think Junior wuld turn straight before we see that happen.

I wish you the best of luck promo with Boris, your goig to need it.

Denny dont forget, its the promoters that make the party, NOT YOU!

Are you fucking kidding me with satement. I am no fan of denny's, but I have never gone to a club or a party because of a promoter. The dj sets the vibe. he creates the room. You just proved to be a complete jackass with a statement like that. Grow the fuck up. You are bashing BB kings, calling it a theme resturant. Well last time I checked, world was still WWF New York. Your a Tool. Get a life.

Denny dont forget, its the promoters that make the party, NOT YOU!

Well, your just a lousey, little low life now aren't 'cha? Please don't try to re-write history so as to fit your needs. I can't even begin to dispute your claims. I don't need to.

The promoters make the party, not the DJ? Okay, slowly release the lighter and put down the crackpipe, your starting to hallucinate!

And God, it must have sucked to find out he left from a flyer, a flyer of all things!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. How did Denny kill the party at World? Leave for the summer?

Originally posted by mikeynine999

it dont matter world is still jumpin last week was off the hook wit tiesto it was like new years eve all over again in there the week before dt come on denny can teven come close to these djs it dont matter world will still stay good

I believe Even Denny can agree that he is not at the International Level.

And it is True world will continue to shine promoting big name a DJ's and events which is great..The City needs another club similar too Twilo..

But However the circumstance IT is NON OF THE BOARDS BUSINNESS WHAT WENT DOWN!!!

I dont GIVE FUCK AND IAM DONE WITH GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THIS!!!

their realy is no need to Attack someone on this level..

Sounds like someone is personally jealous of Denny here.

Sounds like a personal issue!

Try prepearation H I hear it soothes the burn!

Yo go ahead with your opinions on his music thats what this board is for but really don't bring his personal life into this what the fuck is that about!

Does anyone here discuss how many dicks Junior has sucked I don't think so! oh and by the way I love Junior!

Yo bro have you even been to Temps thought not!! yeah keep on keepin it real at the shitholes you call clubs!

Try not to fall asleep listening to Bor-US this Saturday!

Go promoter, go promoter, go promoter go!!:finger:

It's funny how you've always got something to say about new people posting to this board. Maybe some of us have better things to do than make over 1000 posts to a board always full of DRAMA. You've got too much time on your hands KID. Anyway........

Denny rocks at Tempts, always has (for the most part) and always will. Summers at the Jersey shore just wouldnt be the same without Denny at Tempts. So if some people dont think he can hang in the city, thats fine with me. World sucks anyway, never liked the place. Boris can take sloppy seconds to Denny anytime! Boris could never move Tempts the way Denny does.

Call him a Jersey DJ, call him whatever you want people... there is no place in the World like the closing party at Tempts!!!

First of all, Denny did not kill Abyss - the only time it was ever good was when he was there. That place SUCKS now and will never come close to how it used to be.

As for EXIT - that place SUCKED and it had nothing to do with the music. It was the crowd and the way it was run. The only reason it is doing well now is because Junior is there and we all know that he could get crowd to follow him to Nebraska if he went...

That is just wrong. You don't post someone's personal business that way. If you have a peronal issue you should be a "MAN" and discuss it w/Denny face to face. That is a very cowardly way to behave and it's not nice.

Originally posted by JoeyJersey

Denny rocks at Tempts, always has (for the most part) and always will. Summers at the Jersey shore just wouldnt be the same without Denny at Tempts. So if some people dont think he can hang in the city, thats fine with me. World sucks anyway, never liked the place. Boris can take sloppy seconds to Denny anytime! Boris could never move Tempts the way Denny does.

Call him a Jersey DJ, call him whatever you want people... there is no place in the World like the closing party at Tempts!!!

WELL SAID, pretty much the way it is:eek:

first of all drama abyss is still going strong actually i think fridays are better now wit richie santana i think dennys party sucked at abyss and tempts is just juice head place place sux he ripped up world but that doesnt mean he is the best trust me world is doing the right thing gettin big name djs to pull the crowd

Promo1, obviously you also know nothing about clubs. The promoters DO NOT bring in the crowd. I don't care how good you promote, if you do it for a whack ass DJ than you get NO crowd. The reason a club succeeds or fails depends on the DJ. I'm not saying that it only depends on the DJ, but nothing else is as important.