Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the downfall of Denny....

promo1

HEY PROMOHOMO . . .I have a great idea since u said it is the promoters that make the party and not the DJ:idea: You spin a saturday night at world . . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the place will be packed due to the great promoters of the club!!!

ATTENTION CP BOARD MEMBERS!!!

NEXT SAT. NITE AT WORLD

FOR THE 1st TIME EVER DJJJJJJ PROMOHOMO

Promoters make the clubs??? You must be a promoter, because the truth is promoters think they make the clubs and fail to believe that they have very little to do with anything, Word of mouth (from friends) brings more people to a club than some promoter sticking flyers around. Yes, World will draw people if they have big name DJ's such as Tiesto and Tenaglia, but so would any club. World might not be able to afford such big namers if they cant have a crowd without a special appearance.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR BORIS "PROMO BOY" (i know he probably got his fingers crossed also----->:laugh:

Originally posted by slim007

HEY PROMOHOMO . . .I have a great idea since u said it is the promoters that make the party and not the DJ:idea: You spin a saturday night at world . . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the place will be packed due to the great promoters of the club!!!

ATTENTION CP BOARD MEMBERS!!!

NEXT SAT. NITE AT WORLD

FOR THE 1st TIME EVER DJJJJJJ PROMOHOMO

::

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree completely

I guess it's about that time again. Every 3 to 6 months this same person seems to creep onto the board and post the same shit about Denny. It's so tired already. It's painfully obvious that this is 100% personal. What kind of "man" are you to vent on a CLUB BOARD?? Get a life. No one really cares. If you don't like the kid...you sure know a LOT about him. Stalker :rolleyes:

FYI...he QUIT EXIT to go to Tempts.

And as for Mikeyboy9999999. Please...promoters make the club not the DJ??? OK...so who promotes Danny??? Does Junior have a sick promotion team behind him?? Oh wait...JP..it's all promotion right???

That could be the best line all year. :laugh:

:laugh: sorry i just find your comments soooo hysterical!! this is sooo pathetic..i am not going to even give examples of what you said because...well..we all read it and...yea! anyway....maybe you should stop making fake names to come on here and bash....besides shouldn't you and reality girl be in some parking lot putting flyers all over cars for the great new party at world!?!:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

First of all, Denny did not kill Abyss - the only time it was ever good was when he was there. That place SUCKS now and will never come close to how it used to be.

:D Actually Denny left Abyss, from what I was told, because the party was failing. NJ clubs at this time were all failing and the city was booming. So instead of Denny hurting his name with a failing party he decided to leave before the ship sunk. GOOD OR BAD, who really cares. Personally, I think Abyss is great now with Richie, it doens't suck!!!

As for the promoters making the whole party, I doubt it. It is a combination of things. I have seen both clubs with no name Dj's packed, but I have also seen clubs become busy because of the Dj they bring in.

The only point I like to make about Tempts is this. We can all agree that the energy that Denny feeds that club is unreal. But the mystery is why he doesn't play like that everywhere??? If you play to the crowd, and that crowd follows you, then play to them. Thats the only complaint that I got.:mad:

But this constant fighting over this is ridiculous and childish. I say go where you like, and if you don't like don't go..IT COULDN"T GET ANYMORE EASIER THAN THAT!!! If you don't like Denny fine, but to try to bring personal matters into his DJ resume is not cool. That has nothing to do with this board nor does it have to do with his skills as a dj. And no I am not a die hard Denny fan, only a person that believes all people should be given respect!:idea:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

first of all drama abyss is still going strong actually i think fridays are better now wit richie santana i think dennys party sucked at abyss and tempts is just juice head place place sux he ripped up world but that doesnt mean he is the best trust me world is doing the right thing gettin big name djs to pull the crowd

Ok - my bad - you are right, Abyss is slamming..............if you are 15!

Originally posted by promo1

first, he killed the friday night at club abyss.

Then he got fired from exit , thinking exit would die without him( exit is still the busiest club in new york city, only getting busier after denny left)

Then he stole his best friends...well we wont get into that ( lets just say, someone said he is a great friend in another post , REALLY, ASK His FORMER BEST FRIEND IF HE IS A GOOD FRIEND)

Then he started at world. Party was only hot for 7 months , then denny completley kills the party, and blams promoters for wanting to book other talent. The only reason they had to book other talent was cause denny cannot hold a crowd. This is a business ya know ( denny and his 3 friends think it is dennys world, ITS NOT, IT IS BUSINESS.

Then without notice, denny makes a deal to start a new partyat a place called B.B. KINGS A theme resturant half the size of world. He does not tell the promoters, does not give notice , and the promoters find out cause they see a flyer on the floor in front of world saying dennys cheesey name.

Denny has proven he is a coward. He is not professional, and most of all, cannot hold a party, and continues to walk over people that are good to him. Good luck denny, your gonna need it........

its sooooo obvious that this asshole wants to feel special and have denny come out and reply to him but i doubt he would even waste his time on a jerkoff like u! and i just love how people have to hide behind names to talk shit.. i could go on and on for hours but i dont even want to get into..

COME TO TEMPTS ASSHOLE!> wait that dennys downfall too right. :laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

:D Actually Denny left Abyss, from what I was told, because the party was failing. NJ clubs at this time were all failing and the city was booming. So instead of Denny hurting his name with a failing party he decided to leave before the ship sunk. GOOD OR BAD, who really cares. Personally, I think Abyss is great now with Richie, it doens't suck!!!

As for the promoters making the whole party, I doubt it. It is a combination of things. I have seen both clubs with no name Dj's packed, but I have also seen clubs become busy because of the Dj they bring in.

The only point I like to make about Tempts is this. We can all agree that the energy that Denny feeds that club is unreal. But the mystery is why he doesn't play like that everywhere??? If you play to the crowd, and that crowd follows you, then play to them. Thats the only complaint that I got.:mad:

But this constant fighting over this is ridiculous and childish. I say go where you like, and if you don't like don't go..IT COULDN"T GET ANYMORE EASIER THAN THAT!!! If you don't like Denny fine, but to try to bring personal matters into his DJ resume is not cool. That has nothing to do with this board nor does it have to do with his skills as a dj. And no I am not a die hard Denny fan, only a person that believes all people should be given respect!:idea:

THAT WAS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i wish i was a great writer sometimes.just so i can make good point and have it come out the way i mean it!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

I don't know how any place that closes at 2am is slamming.

Abyss is a nice club, santana is good, and the promoters as well, but 2 am sucks balls.

Hey Drama you going to the Barn tonight?

NO, not tonight. I am actually going there tomorrow night for Todd's birthday. I do not think I can handle two nights in a row there. Then again - you never know with me..........always looking for a drink!

Where do you people come from?(promo 1)

What have you possibly accomplished in your life? Have you ever had 3,000 people jam packed in a swet-box chantting your name for another song? Have you ever headlined a major NYC club? I highly doubt it. Most people who talk shit about denny are just jealous. You can say you may not like his choice of music but you have to admit he has made a big name for himself. Before you go pointing fingers at others, look at yourself and your accomplishments first.