Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tomiie vs. Trendroid vs. Halloween

attachment.php?s=&postid=499662

Full Moon Halloween

+ S a t o s h i T o m i i e +

+ T r e n d r o i d +

Anything goes when Satoshi Tomiie and Trendroid join forces for the final party ever in the loft at 443 Broadway.

The pounding starts Halloween night at 10 and ends after the lease expires.

The cost is $13

Costumes are optional

A full moon will be waiting.

Wednesday

October 31

443 Broadway

1.5 blk abv canal

I am definitely going. Last time I saw Trendroid was at the Tunnel about eight months ago. Matt Edwards is a really nice guy. Did you know that they are doctors? What ever happened to Twilo Records? Wasn't trendroid supposed to be Twilo's first recording artists?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

How old ya gotta be to get in???

I am a stupid dork...

For I cannot answer your question...sigh...I got this info from a friend...nothing on the sites, so maybe it's all ages? **shrugs**

Guess you're 21-? (stupid question)

Davidny: Yeah, Trendroid, if I remember correctly, were Twilo's first artists....sigh, memories....

Originally posted by xpander

geez....Satoshie Tomiie and Trendroid and no one's interested....sigh....

What you get for doing public service announcements....:D

**BUMP**

Puhlease, you are too quick to judge, my dear boy...I already forwarded this to my peeps and the party is ON! I have a couch, a costume and a serious case of the dancies all lined up for Wed. See ya there!!

Originally posted by davidny

I am definitely going. Last time I saw Trendroid was at the Tunnel about eight months ago. Matt Edwards is a really nice guy. Did you know that they are doctors? What ever happened to Twilo Records? Wasn't trendroid supposed to be Twilo's first recording artists?

twilo records kinda died when the club died. trendroid got picked up by another recording label after the close. vaiio "rapture" was another release that was on the now defunct twilo label:(

Originally posted by knightcrawler

twilo records kinda died when the club died. trendroid got picked up by another recording label after the close. vaiio "rapture" was another release that was on the now defunct twilo label:(

Wow, I thought their label was still going. They released Pappa/Gilbey-Void back in the beg. of September. Plus, werent they still doing over-seas events after the club closed down??

Originally posted by saigray

Puhlease, you are too quick to judge, my dear boy...I already forwarded this to my peeps and the party is ON! I have a couch, a costume and a serious case of the dancies all lined up for Wed. See ya there!!

:what:

ok, I'll shut up now.....**blush**

I think it's time to say hi to mr. Tomiie....

Is this the loft that Howells played at after Twilo closed.....?

Originally posted by loch

if you needed to ask, yer in for it. :shake:

must be the code name for loch and his west New York elite killer murderous death squad...

there's a reason why that little prince doesn't have a head anymore...

I can almost feel that piss in my pants coming on....

:shake: