Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This leftist, P.C. crap has to stop.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, OMFG!!!

AFter reading all these threads and posts by igloo, he has to be the most closed-minded person on this board.

Sassa, i dont think you are right about igloo....he will never wake up and realize that he is wrong, there are certain personalities in a person that will keep him from seeing (believing) anything he doesn't want to see(believe). Thats the only thing that is sad :(

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

LOL, OMFG!!!

AFter reading all these threads and posts by igloo, he has to be the most closed-minded person on this board.

Sassa, i dont think you are right about igloo....he will never wake up and realize that he is wrong, there are certain personalities in a person that will keep him from seeing (believing) anything he doesn't want to see(believe). Thats the only thing that is sad :(

Rad_

I beg to differ- I saw someone call you an asshole on another post, and I agree!

Originally posted by tribal

daaaamn, shouldnt this be in drama somewhere? from the way i see things, igloo is the extreme right of the road, sassa is the extreme left of the road. im taking a detour.

Extreme left????How is that possible???I am not taking any sides to this issue, all I did was post my opinion! I don't really care what side it would pertain to!All I'm saying is that the US government is full of shit and the people need to stand up to them and voice their opinions..instead they are being brainwashed by the media that the government supports. That's it.

Originally posted by bdinke01

Bro you just proved my point...We had a recession during the Bush years...correct. If you new how shit works you would realize that the Bush Sr. years were the product of the Reagan years...likewise for the Clinton years everything was good cause we just won a war, and the technology bubble just starting inflating the economy...Now we are left with the shit Clinton has left us with..as well as those dot-comers. Each President inherits the economy and problems his predesssor shaped for him...Learn about shit before you comment on it!...Actually you should probably stick to IM-ing and downloading Mp3's!!!

once again i say...if bush sr. didnt abandon his middle eastern allies after the gulf war, we would not be having this problem.