Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~No Clubs for me this weekend...

cause I'm aclubbin myself into the poor house!!!

Even though I've been comped here and there I still seem to be spending way too much money every weekend. :confused:

I must stop this madness!!!! So, its nothing but house parties and pabst blue ribbon for me this weekend.:D

No DT halloween party :( ahhh, I wasnt going to dress up anyway...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Steph- I know I know, I've said it before... but this is serious!!!

I'm about to be homeless and I barely have enough money in the bank to make it to my next paycheck!!! gotta suck it up for a while.

I'm going to twirl tonight to see ZORAN spin... you should come.

;)

i may join you. what time are you heading out. my big problem is i have to be up moving for work at 5:00 a.m. :(

Yeah I seriously hear ya with the whole $$$ thing. The sad thing is that I always find $$$ to go to the club if all my peeps are going, I just usually end up starving for the next week after, LOL.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you but not because of the money. My toe is SO fucked up I can barely walk. I feel like devastated and shit, I just don't know what to do with myself. Cody not being able to dance is like a car that can't drive. This sux!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: