Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY refugee in orlando

i recently moved to FL from NY for safety reasons suggested by my uncle who works for CIA. His predictions are pretty depressing. i miss NY but i kinda like it here it orlando. the girls are really pretty, there are blondes everywhere and it seems easier to get a date .these southern girls are quite dumb but so weet and pretty. i sure miss the manhattan skyscrapers, the excitement of driving and walking in the city etc. but orlando is actually pretty cool, there are many nightclubs(but most close around 2am and they stop alcohol aorund like 1am) and the crowds are much better. i will post more.

Hey man, hope Florida is treating you well. I know what you mean about the manhattan skyline and the way everything is right there in front of you. It's alright though - Orlando is a nice place and you've got something Manhattan could never compete with - BEACHES!!!

The nightlife is supposed to be good down there. Hope you like latin-influenced house, cuz that's what you're going to hear a lot of! :)

SUNDAYS

EVOLUTION AT THE ROXY IN ORLANDO.RESIDENT D.J.'S ROB-E AND K.J. ALONG WITH WEEKLY SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT 740 BENNETT RD.CALL 407 898-4004 FOR INFO.

BIG PHAT BEATS AT ICON IN ORLANDO.D.J.'S DOUG RICHARDS,BMF,Q-BURN,MOT AND RICH ROSARIO.LOCATED AT 20 E. CENTRAL BLVD.

AT CYBERZONE IN ORLANDO, D.J.'s STYLUS AND JASON FROM THE DROP SHOP.LOCATED AT 843 LEE RD.CALL 407 599 2898 FOR INFO.

AT KNIGHT LIGHTS IN ORLANDO, SUNDAY SCHOOL WITH D.J. DAVIE D. LOCATED IN THE UCF SHOPPING PLAZA.

MONDAYS

TUESDAYS

AT ICON IN ORLANDO,D.J.'S BABY ANNE,SANDY AND ANDY HUGHES.LOCATED AT 20 E. CENTRAL BLVD.

AT KNIGHT LIGHTS IN ORLANDO, LADIES NIGHT WITH D.J.'S JAKE AND ROG. LOCATED IN THE UCF SHOPPING PLAZA.

WEDNESDAYS

AT CYBERZONE IN ORLANDO.D.J.'S CHRISTIAN MICHAELS AND C-J.LOCATED AT 843 LEE RD.CALL 407 599-2898 FOR INFO.

AT KNIGHT LIGHTS IN ORLANDO, IN THE BIZ WITH D.J.'S STYLUS AND PAULIE. LOCATED IN THE UCF SHOPPING PLAZA.

THURSDAYS

AT CYBERZONE IN ORLANDO.ODYSSEY HOSTED BY D.J.'S D-LOVE AND SOUL WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT 843 LEE RD.CALL 407 599-2898 FOR INFO.

COLLEGE I.D. NIGHT AT THE CLUB AT FIRESTONE IN ORLANDO.ROTATING WEEKLY D.J.'S ARE AK1200,KING NOVA,FRICTION & SPICE,D-XTREME AND KELBY WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.CALL 407 426-0005 FOR INFO.

WET AT CLUB 5 IN JACKSONVILLE WITH D.J.'S JEREMY AND AWARE.LOCATED AT 1028 PARK ST. CALL 904 355-1119 OR GO TO WWW.CLUBFIVE.COM FOR INFO.

AT CLUB LAVELA IN ORLANDO, ROTATING RESIDENT D.J.'S SANTANA, ROB-E,JOE C,RICH ROSARIO,X-PRESS,FATHEAD,STYLUS,CLIFF TANGREDI AND JASON PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT 5100 ADANSON IN THE LEE RD SHOPPING CENTER.CALL 407 629-4779 OR GO TO WWW.CLUBLAVELA.COM FOR INFO.

AT KNIGHT LIGHTS IN ORLANDO, D.J.'S DAVIE D AND KIX. LOCATED IN THE UCF SHOPPING PLAZA.

FRIDAYS

AT KOMPRESSION IN ORLANDO, D.J.'S TRANCELOTT AND D-LOVE WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT THE ORLANDO ICEPLEX ON CANADA AVE. CALL 407 352-7105 FOR INFO. BROADCAST LIVE ON WWW.TRANCEDOMAIN.COM.

AT CYBERZONE IN ORLANDO.CLIFF TANGREDI,JASON FROM THE DROP SHOP AND CHRISTIAN MICHAELS WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT 843 LEE RD.CALL 407 599-2898 FOR INFO.

AT KNIGHT LIGHTS IN ORLANDO, D.J. STYLUS . LOCATED IN THE UCF SHOPPING PLAZA.

AT ICON IN ORLANDO, D.J.'S STEIN AND DAVE CANNALTE. LOCATED AT 20 E. CENTRAL AVE. GO TO WWW.ICON-NIGHTCLUB.COM FOR INFO.

SATURDAYS

AT CYBERZONE IN ORLANDO.BABY ANNE,STYLUS,D-LOVE AND CHRISTIAN MICHAELS WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT 843 LEE RD.CALL 407 599-2898 FOR INFO.

AT KOMPRESSION IN ORLANDO, D.J.'S TRANCELOTT AND D-LOVE WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.LOCATED AT THE ORLANDO ICEPLEX ON CANADA AVE. CALL 407 352-7105 FOR INFO. BROADCAST LIVE ON WWW.TRANCEDOMAIN.COM.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR WEEKLY CLUB EVENT LISTED OR IF YOU HAVE INFO THAT SHOULD BE ADDED PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE SCOOP AT TRANCELOTT@AOL.COM.

[ Main ] [ Special Events ]