Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comps for CPers Thursday Friday and Saturday night!

Comps (details below)

1.Paul Van Dyk Politics of Dancing "The Listening Party" Thursday Oct 25th + Track List

2. PIMP and HOE's Halloween Costume Ball Saturday Oct 27th / FREE for all Pimps and Hoes +

Website release party for Baywatch Nights star and Playboy Playmate www.lisamariescott.com

3. Comps to Mint (Chaos) Fridays

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPS for Clubplanet customers when they come with a guest

This is Paul Van Dyk's first compilation album in a painfully long 8 years! You can be the first to hear it at this exclusive event.

Thursday October 25th @ Twirl 208 west 23rd Street between 7th and 8th

PVD's new two disc compilation will be featured from 9-11pm followed by a special 4 man tag team DJ set by...

Zoran Perkov (Croatia)

Jervous Nay (Nervous Records/Friends NYC)

Tim Martell (Juicy Crew)

&

James Summit (Friends NYC)

This is the first in a series of events that will feature never before heard tracks by the worlds leading producers.

Paul Van Dyk Politics of Dancing Track List:

History of Acid House, The -Marc Et Claude/Chicago Jaxx

First - Private Taste

Clubattack - Solid Sleep (PVD remix)

In Progress - Signum

Section O - Walter & Gelder

Furthermost - Solicitus

Central Impact - Mike Heart

Digital Reason - Ashtrax

Grab the Rope - Animated

Starchildren - Gauradians of the Earth (PVD remix)

Epic Momolith - Mirco De Givia

Secrets and Lies - Black and Jones ( Solid Session mix)

to name a few for the complete list please go here -- http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=2583881

The Listening Party

The Politics of Dancing will be released globally by Ministry of Sound in November.

Thursday, October 25th

Doors open @ 9pm $15 admission 21+ w/id

@ Twirl 208 west 23rd Street between 7th and 8th

Just say Clubplanet.com at the door and you will be comped when accompanied by a paying guest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPS for Clubplanet customers when they come with a guest this

Saturday Oct 27th 2001

PIMP's and HOE's Halloween Costume Ball

Just say Clubplanet.com at the door and you will be comped when accompanied by a full paying guest!

Doors open 11pm / OPEN BAR 11-Midnight!

Tricks and Treats for Everyone

Scary Sounds Provided by Dj Schwinge (Drop Records) in the main Lair

Tait in the Dungeon

Door by She-Devil Brandie

Pimps and Hoes FREE before Midnight!

All costumes only $10

21+ w/id

Playpen @ Twirl Saturdays 208 west 23rd Street between 7th and 8th

also on the 27th

Website release party for Baywatch Nights star and Playboy Playmate www.lisamariescott.com

She is a cutie that looks a lot like Brooke Burke...

This is so cool that they picked us out of all the great city clubs out there...They will be there with a whole entourage and some special guests will be there also..

Saturday is looking to be amazing! and plus Ill be your pimp Host for he night.... Donny

Playpen @ Twirl Saturdays 208 west 23rd Street between 7th and 8th

and remember Just say Clubplanet.com at the door and you will be comped when accompanied by a full paying guest!

MINT FRIDAYS

(FORMERLY CHAOS)

(newly renovated)

225 EAST HOUSTON

CORNER OF ESSEX ST.

with your Hostess Tina G!

MUSIC BY:

MADA

JARED SCREAM

COMP FOR YOU

& GUESTS BEFORE MIDNIGHT by being on Tina Gs list at the door..

email tinag1225@aol.com for your comps...

not to cause drama here, but why do people bump their own posts about theirown parties. that seems a little bit pathetic to me. if it's a good party, people will know about it, you shouuld come to a message board and constantly post the same thing over and over, and then bump it?

not that any of those are my scene, mint fridays and twirl saturdays are very bridge & tunnel, guido, and cheezy...sorry, just an opinion.

the best parties don't need to posted over and over on a message board.

Originally posted by alexandraflynn

not to cause drama here, but why do people bump their own posts about theirown parties. that seems a little bit pathetic to me. if it's a good party, people will know about it, you shouuld come to a message board and constantly post the same thing over and over, and then bump it?

not that any of those are my scene, mint fridays and twirl saturdays are very bridge & tunnel, guido, and cheezy...sorry, just an opinion.

the best parties don't need to posted over and over on a message board.

so people can stay informed I think its less selfish than someone posting about someone else bumping thier posts.. at least he is informing someone of another option for having a good time Getting comped into twirl is pretty nice I would think hes helping people and helping him self.. Im gathering you just like th hear your self talk.. well join the club we all love to hear our selves talk at least make it worth something ..

Originally posted by siceone

so people can stay informed I think its less selfish than someone posting about someone else bumping thier posts..

at least he is informing someone of another option for having a good time Getting comped into twirl is pretty nice I would think hes helping people and helping him self.. Im gathering you just like th hear your self talk.. well join the club we all love to hear our selves talk at least make it worth something ..

yes - you are right, I am beng "selfish" cause I stated that it was pathetic to bump your own posts about your own party. give me a break. It's nice to see options, but is there a need for people to keep bumping their own posts about their "own" party. if it was going to be that good, other people would respond. also, isn't there a promoters forum for party listings?

getting a comp, if you bring paying customers...come on, biggest promotional gimmick, we should all know that by now.

as I stated, I'm not causing drama, good parties don't need to beposted over and over, and bumped over and over.

Anyway, this is a message board, not an ad campaign.

Thanks for the bumps..

;)

Youre intitled to your opinion but please dont judge the party or myself based merely on the fact that I bumped my own post. It makes you look shallow as an individual. There is so much more to this girl than just a bump of a post here and there..

You should really look deeper than that.

Love ya Tina..

I could tell sice had class and its no surprise you are friends...

Love ya Tina..

Originally posted by az-tec

Tina you loook Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

btw

Sice is mad cool......this kid drives a couple of hours every weekend to see DT spin...now that is what IM talkin about...good shit bro:)

Originally posted by alexandraflynn

Anyway, this is a message board, not an ad campaign.

actually, you're very wrong...

An ad/promo campaign is EXACTLY what this is.

This is marketing at its core mate...

More props for Nightlifeunder for doing it...

Originally posted by xpander

actually, you're very wrong...

An ad/promo campaign is EXACTLY what this is.

This is marketing at its core mate...

More props for Nightlifeunder for doing it...

werd...this boards is my connects to the parties in the city

tina - bump all you want baby..specially if your gonna put some more pics...WOW