Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLAM Cancelled!

vicman

This just in from Buzz:

We are extremely disappointed to announce that both DJ Marky and Slam are unable to enter the USA to perform at Buzz this Friday.

Slam’s entire tour has been cancelled, and it appears that at most dates on the Movement Tour, Marky will not be present. Bryan Gee and MC Darrison are still performing Friday night, as is Dave Ralph.

In both instances this stems from US Immigration extending the processing time of Visas and work permits due to the current political climate. Because of postal disruption, all paperwork and applications have been delayed beyond normal timelines. (Please see the press releases below from both Marky’s and Slam’s respective agents).

We apologize sincerely and will try to reschedule as soon as possible. In the meantime Buzz and Nation have made some concessions for tonight...

€ Admission has been lowered to $12 before 11 p.m. | $15 after 11 p.m.

€ $2 Red Bull Vodkas now extended 10 P.M. - Midnight — thank you Nation!

€ $2 Buzz Puckershots all night

€ All other freebies and giveaways are still on — cake, books, laser, balloon drop, etc.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would've been the only reason why I would've gone to Buzz tonite.

Oh, well. I guess I can save my cash and my brain cells for Wednesday!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would've been the only reason why I would've gone to Buzz tonite.

Oh, well. I guess I can save my cash and my brain cells for Wednesday!

now you can catch the Oakie mix!

:D :D :D