Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty talk during sex

romy20

so when ur having sex, do u usually just concentrate on the fucking and stuff like that, or do u like say dirty stuff to ur partner? or does it depend on the mood

like do u get all into the name calling hair pulling and all the smacking ? lol

:D

Originally posted by romy20

so when ur having sex, do u usually just concentrate on the fucking and stuff like that, or do u like say dirty stuff to ur partner? or does it depend on the mood

like do u get all into the name calling hair pulling and all the smacking ? lol

:D

OH YEAH! I love dirty talk. All the time. It drives me crazy when a guy tells me what he wants to do and calls me his bitch and pulls my hair and holds me down and smacks my ass!:D

I also enjoy whispering in his ear while he is inside of me all the things i am going to do to him and how good he feels.

I have one simple rule when it comes to sex......

Make her cum three times to my one......

...... I'll do "damn near anything" to get her off :biggrin:

SO, If she likes it rough and noisy....... then....... welcome to the SMACKDOWN! :blown:

For Me: I like a little talking, it depends on the mood... but Foreign Languages really get me goin' :flame:

Originally posted by chula22

OH YEAH! I love dirty talk. All the time. It drives me crazy when a guy tells me what he wants to do and calls me his bitch and pulls my hair and holds me down and smacks my ass!:D

I also enjoy whispering in his ear while he is inside of me all the things i am going to do to him and how good he feels.

i like the way you think - yeah baby!!!

i'm gettin wood just thinkin bout talkin dirty...i love movin all over the place too..like startin off on the couch then droppin to the floor...suckin pussy from behind while she's on all fours...i think its time for me to make a call...hook up a nooner

I dont really talk dirty but I like hearing girls say what I tell them to say or more like asking questions.. such as

Do you like this dick?

hows that feel?

where do you want it?

you like when I tease you?

you like how I eat your pussy?

would you like fries with that?