Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos going to buzz tonight

patural9

hey, I started this thread....ummm..its somewhere all the way in the back...lost:D :D :D

I'm definitely in, even though SLAM cancelled....oh but you have to start an ****oficial meet-up thread***** I think its DC CP tradition, or I can start it ....

Well, I wasn't planning on it, but I just found out my good friend Magic Marsha is in town. She's absolutely dreamy ;). So, considerin' the news, I think Buzz may be in order. Cause Magic Marsha and Buzz go very well together.

Out of my other friends, though: I'm not sure if I want to hang out with Larry Yay tonight. Saw enough of him last week. But if he shows up, then how am I gonna turn him away? Is Larry Yay gonna be with you tonight, Patural? Cause I haven't been able to get in touch with him. The only problem is that my really good friend Buddy Green is sitting at home all the way up in MD. I need to find a way to get his ass down here for the post partyin' festivities.

Originally posted by vicman

Ok so what is the deal here....1:30 in front of the left subwoofer...I think that area is reserved specifically for shady...:confused: :confused:

You make the call. I'm still not sure if I can coordinate all my drugs... I mean, my friends for tonight. I need to put together a plan of action on how exactly I'm gonna get all of my drugs... I mean my friends together. Especially Buddy. Cause he's essential for post partyin'.