Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone give me a quick rundown of EXIT?

tonights theme is : EYES WIDE SHUT some masquerade party.

Ladies free till 12 with a costume & flyer.

Tony Draper is the mainfloor DJ with the annoying hard noises.

the new club looks tight, u can peep a picture if u look in yesterdays NY TIMES. lol they had an article about it.

if u need a list , realz n menace on the right side of the line

:]

Originally posted by brandie

i'm playing chaperone tonite . . . haven't been there in forever and a day, and cannot stand the place, so someone let me know what we're in for???

thanks

~ brandie ~

Well Brandie,

you will see alot of kids running around all cracked out and thinking exit is the best club in the world. You will also see how much some of the kids will think that Draper is their god. Its a nice set up, but I prefer Junior's party on Saturday. HAve fun :) :) :)

If you're gonna be with a bunch of girls be sure to bring a big stick - The Loser Beat Stick. Or just goto your local Kmart and buy Juicehead B Gone spray. Have fun playing chaperone cuz you're gonna be dealing w/ alot with guys who have issues controlling their hormones. By the end of the night your arms are gonna be sore swinging that bat! :D

Exit hasn't changed a bit.

Originally posted by dudey

If you're gonna be with a bunch of girls be sure to bring a big stick - The Loser Beat Stick. Or just goto your local Kmart and buy Juicehead B Gone spray. Have fun playing chaperone cuz you're gonna be dealing w/ alot with guys who have issues controlling their hormones. By the end of the night your arms are gonna be sore swinging that bat! :D

Exit hasn't changed a bit.

F'in wonderful . . . i'm taking three seventeen year old girls . . . i had no idea it was a costume party????? shit.

~ brandie ~

The place looks amazing with the new set up. If you're taking 3 17 year girls you are going to the right place on the right night. Exit still packs in a very young crowd on Friday, but the music is pretty good, and the snow is very cool. Just be ready for lots of shirtless guys to be very aggresive, be aggresive right back and you'll be fine.

Make sure you check out upstairs they have opened it up quite a bit behind that waterfall bar.

Good luck and have fun.