Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Nov 2nd - Nov 5th

What up peeps?!!? I'm heading into Vegas next weekend, where should I go? Any special parties/events going on. The gameplan right now is Baby's and Drais one night and Ra and Glo another. Need some ideas for Sunday, besides betting on football and chilling at Cheetahs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!@

Hey Billygoat! I don't live there or anything, but I went to Vegas last year and had a blast. Didn't make it to Ra, although I wanted to. Did go to Drais and had a great time there and Studio 54 @ MGM Grand which wasn't bad either. C2K or something like that in the Venetian is supposed to be good also I think. Hope that helps a bit anyways :)

i did baby's, c2k, utopia, glo (only good for afterhours), velvet lounge in the Venetian, Drais (also good for afterhours, though it wasnt my scene)....

this was all during labor day weekend, when all the NYC Dj's are there..........it was awesome

Originally posted by sum12nv

i did baby's, c2k, utopia, glo (only good for afterhours), velvet lounge in the Venetian, Drais (also good for afterhours, though it wasnt my scene)....

this was all during labor day weekend, when all the NYC Dj's are there..........it was awesome

hey GET out! i was there that weekend too! i hit up DT(they charged us $60 to hear him!!! i'd have KILLED someone if i didn't have those line passes), and a little bit of Gatecrasher the next day, both @ C2K... it was sweet... I passed on Drais only cuz i heard the stories about it... that it's just a PITA to get in there... so i went to GLOs for the afterparty for Pimp-n-Hoe... it was so dead... kinda disappointed... had a GREAT talk with the bathroom attendent... haha, nice guy...

RECOMMENDATION: go to glos the first nite you're partying... make friends with the bathroom attendent... he'll hook you up NiCe! (line passes, maybe comps, all the info on the hot parties that weekend)... someone said this before too... but the most knowledgeable people are the bathroom attendents... MARK MY WORDS...