Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Halloween PArty...

Last night was pretty fun up until the cops came...

Tecklord, Chrisxlui, and Jennifer it was nice seein you guys there. It's funny to run into people I actually know from CP now. Sorry we didn't get to talk much but it felt like I was runnin around the whole night.

How did you guys hear about the party...that was my friend's sisters house. Did you guys have a good time?

Hey!!! Yeah that was definetely random... i know most of the girls who live there. They were all dressed up as Playboy Bunnies. Except for my friend and bf who were Adam & Eve. It was pretty chaotic in there, so we didn't really get a chance to chat. When did the cops come??? I think we left for good around 1:30 or so, but i don't really remember. All I can say is 8 kegs was definetely enough, they probably just about finished them all. That DJ was kinda ghetto though... the only time he used his turntables was when he was playing CDs and scratching a record. too ghetto for me. We sought good music at my friend's party on Hamilton st. cYa l8R

I have to say i apologize for my influence on yarin as displayed by his halloween costume.... I feel bad for everyone who was exposed to that. but anyway, yea it was nice seeing you to kristin and jen (stupid kandy kids) but anyways, I'll catch you all on the flip side.

-Chris

Originally posted by chrisxliu

I have to say i apologize for my influence on yarin as displayed by his halloween costume.... I feel bad for everyone who was exposed to that. but anyway, yea it was nice seeing you to kristin and jen (stupid kandy kids) but anyways, I'll catch you all on the flip side.

-Chris

Yo Chris,

Thanks for hooking me up with the gay pants. That story will live on forever... unfortunately. You should have came in a costume... oh wait you are a real kandy kid. oops my bad. Get back to the all too exciting nightlife on Busch. peace

Originally posted by teklord310

Get back to the all too exciting nightlife on Busch. peace

I was definately liking the cotumes...did you guys have pacifiers? That would have added a nice touch.

And yes Busch is boring, but come one now don't bash it..some of us are stuck here for at least this year. Not all of us can get an apartment on Easton!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I was definately liking the cotumes...did you guys have pacifiers? That would have added a nice touch.

And yes Busch is boring, but come one now don't bash it..some of us are stuck here for at least this year. Not all of us can get an apartment on Easton!

Ohhh... we had pacifiers... we don't fuck around... lol. Sorry about not being able to talk to you and whatnot. But, yeah, it was fun (for a frat party), probably because i got to dress up and act silly for a night... definately a really random thing seeing you there... till next time. :tongue::D

I like busch... but thats just me. it was cool seeing you all there and i'm sorry i had to run and i didn't really get a chance to talk to any of you much. oh well. another time. ((and since totaleclipse was too busy for all us anyway.... no no i'm just kidding..... its all good.))

See ya around.

-Chris