Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11/9-11/19 - Hitting up the east coast from California - Whut's going on??!??!

whut up club heads!!!

i'm gonna be on your coast on the dates mentioned in the topic. i'll be in philly from 11/9-11/13 and then boston 11/13-11/19. anyone know of any parties in those towns that i should be in attendance?

i know max graham is spinning in philly, but AFTER i leave for boston. PISSED! :mad: could he be headed to boston when i'm up there? any other big dj's spinning at the time i'll be in those two towns?

i've partied in philly once, hitting up gasoline and then transit back in september. :D gonna try and check out shampoo if nuthin' else is going on.

never been to boston, so if its just a regular weekend with no top dj's spinning, or majour parties, any 21+ clubs y'all can recommend that i don't miss? is there a website i can check out detailing the boston club scene?

thanks in advance! have fun... be safe! :cool:

p.l.u.r.,

darren

"technique is for those who lack style"

come out a day earlier and check out deep dish at centro...and then dt at vynil...even though its not in philly fuck it...do you really wanna party til 2am???when you get back to the west coast you can tell all your peeps that you left the party at 10 am!!!