Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Be or Not To be, There is no ?

rrazzorr

Originally posted by missy1026

WHAT??? DG, No sex drive??????????? It's gotta be something in the water!!!! :confused:

I know right??? it fucked up. But It may have something to do with the water, or more or less with my career right now...

Maybe you could solve this problem for me bebe???;)

Originally posted by synderella420

I second that notion !!! I miss my ex too much:(

Heres a Hug bebe...

I know how you feel, been through it... sucks... but the more you dwell on it the worse it gets.. its like downward spiral... once you put your head down, gravity takes effect and its a lot harder to come up... so keep ya head up...

Originally posted by romy20

lately since my bf went away to college and i only see him on the weekends ive been extremely horny, so id have to say every single day lol

Sorry to hear that

Do what flyboy7 would do and take the matter into your own hands ;)

It has been since August and I am TIRED of taking things into my own hands!!!!

I can't seem to find a happy medium, though, between one-night-stands (or plain ol' booty calls) and a relationship. I don't want to share my life with anyone, just go out, have some fun, have some nookie, and talk to you later. Something ongoing, but no pressure, no promises, no lies, no responsibility (to/for anyone but yourself) and no regrets? is that too much to ask?

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

It has been since August and I am TIRED of taking things into my own hands!!!!

I can't seem to find a happy medium, though, between one-night-stands (or plain ol' booty calls) and a relationship. I don't want to share my life with anyone, just go out, have some fun, have some nookie, and talk to you later. Something ongoing, but no pressure, no promises, no lies, no responsibility (to/for anyone but yourself) and no regrets? is that too much to ask?

I feel you. And no thats not too much to ask for. People are just hard to read. I couldn't read someone, if the story was right on their forehead. So now I just try, not to try so hard, and hopefully let things fall into place. The only thing that may too much to ask for is having something ongoing with all of those things. Somethings gonna give........ and I would go with no lies if I had to choose.....