Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst hangover!

kre8r

..there's no fukin remedy...not immediate anyway. i realized the more i am fuckd the night b4 the worser the hangover.

any of you have a some miracle bullshit cure for

2 six packs, a couple of pills, a blunt or 2, and a few shots?

i don't think soooo

anyway here's my bullshit ... into this ..eat some pasta with some pasta sauce.....drink whatever and smoke whatever and sleep

...yeah

here's something to try for the next time you're gonna have a night like that (tonight?). once you're gonna go to sleep/pass out/fall down, whatever...drink about a quart of water, this will help hydrate your body. one reason you have a headache after drinking is b/c you are dehydrated, so the water should help with that. as far as the pills go, take 2 active charcoal capsules and about 200mg of 5-HTP before you go to sleep (you can get these at the health food store). the charcoal helps cleanse your body of the substances that made you feel like a rock star the previous night and the 5-HTP helps your body generate serotonin, which gets depleted when you roll. get 6-8 hours of sleep then take a multivitamin, drink some water, smoke a few marlboro 100s, and then get some food. even if you don't wanna eat, get some food, something light but healthy. this won't do anything for you right now, but it should help the next time you get smashed. ;)

Originally posted by djsquillz

here's something to try for the next time you're gonna have a night like that (tonight?). once you're gonna go to sleep/pass out/fall down, whatever...drink about a quart of water, this will help hydrate your body. one reason you have a headache after drinking is b/c you are dehydrated, so the water should help with that. as far as the pills go, take 2 active charcoal capsules and about 200mg of 5-HTP before you go to sleep (you can get these at the health food store). the charcoal helps cleanse your body of the substances that made you feel like a rock star the previous night and the 5-HTP helps your body generate serotonin, which gets depleted when you roll. get 6-8 hours of sleep then take a multivitamin, drink some water, smoke a few marlboro 100s, and then get some food. even if you don't wanna eat, get some food, something light but healthy. this won't do anything for you right now, but it should help the next time you get smashed. ;)

what you say sounds good. problem is i can't do shit after my sessions of bliss and the next morning for get about. i couldn't read a small paragraph if my life depended on it.

all these freakin' pharma companies should develope some freakin' h20 capsule..so once you take it..you have like 1/2 gallon in yer stomach.......shit that take care of dehaydration cause that's what kills me.......i'm boooozer