Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta

bless88

ok i saw him last night...phat....anyway he played a song that had a girl vocal...she was talking...not singing....and said something along the lines of time and space, or space and time.....this sucks cause i can't really remember....even though last night i said the line over and over in my head and told myself i would remember...fuck!!!:)

Guest saleen351

I saw him at shadow lounge a few years back, he played every madonna remix possible in one night. I didn't like him, but hey thats going back a few ..

i've seen him twice in the last couple of weeks....the first time was at the palace(tilt) in boston.......the second was last night at metropolis in providence... last night he was off the hizzy......next week at metropolis it's scot project....can't wait for that ....whew!!!!:)

Originally posted by wakeup

acosta doesnt spin there anymore from what friends tell me from SOBE. i might be wrong

Shadow Lounge closed last summer. The club reopens this month as Liquid.

If you like Acostanation ,you can go to Level, thats GA's new residence.

Level is one of the best clubs in SoBe.:)

I'm not positive but I think George Acosta's album Awake may have a song like the one you are describing. I'll try and find the CD when I get home to double check. But you may wanna find a track listing for the album and download a couple songs from it.

thanks for trying....but i'm very familiar with awake....it's my favorite of his albums..... it's not any of them on there.......i think it was a newer song....it's funny cause i was so sure that i would remember how it went when i was in the club.......but then when i woke up the next afternoon...i couldn't remember....damnit!!!!!! thanx anyways....;)

Originally posted by bless88

digital7.....r u serious??!!! acosta is nasty.......so go laugh your ass off somewhere else......chump:mad:

lol .. if I'm a chump, your a chimp for listening to him. His trance sound is so cheezy! .. try alittle Danny Howells on for size ;)