Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World last night...

I was nice to hear Boris one again , i did hear him spin since Exit, also the the performance By Aubrey was good , it was nice to hear Stand Still live.

It was also nice to hang out in the VIP area and not have to worry about drinks or anything, thanks to Kiana Love she has been a really good friend for me in this past couple weeks.

For a 1st promoting there it was pretty good $$$$

Also i wanna thank djmikealive and his 5 or other friends from CT, i had good time i hope you did also....

i went last night just 2 see boris too ... and he really wuzn't all that good ... i don't understand this guyz inconsistency ... one time u see him it'll be the craziest shit ever, then the next time it'll put u 2 sleep ... i'm not sure how much he actually dj'ed last night though ... i know he wuz up in the booth the whole night but it looked like the guy with the cowboy hat on up there wuz doing a lot of the work

Originally posted by kilg0retr0ut

i went last night just 2 see boris too ... and he really wuzn't all that good ... i don't understand this guyz inconsistency ... one time u see him it'll be the craziest shit ever, then the next time it'll put u 2 sleep ... i'm not sure how much he actually dj'ed last night though ... i know he wuz up in the booth the whole night but it looked like the guy with the cowboy hat on up there wuz doing a lot of the work

I think that he was a lil off , because it looked like the crowd was more to have and drink and fun then to just dance...

Yo Fabio,

I used your list....so do I get a cut or something? (j/k)...thanks anyways!!!

Anyways a bunch of us went to World this Saturday to celebrate a couple of birthdays....and boy was I wasted out of my freaking mind. Boris was pretty good...for what I remember :)

Overall it was a good time. Oh did anyone see that hot girl in a school girl outfit. Hmmmmmm...reminds me of my catholic school boy days. :bounce:

Originally posted by trevor69

Yo Fabio,

I used your list....so do I get a cut or something? (j/k)...thanks anyways!!!

Anyways a bunch of us went to World this Saturday to celebrate a couple of birthdays....and boy was I wasted out of my freaking mind. Boris was pretty good...for what I remember :)

Overall it was a good time. Oh did anyone see that hot girl in a school girl outfit. Hmmmmmm...reminds me of my catholic school boy days. :bounce:

Thank you so much for using my list, I was wasted also and all over the place my partner Kianna Love had a VIP table so we drank too much. Also was fun hanging out with the Connecticut peeps. Yes, I saw that girl, wasn't she something?