Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Friday w/ JOHNNY VICIOUS- What tracks do you wish you could hear?

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo im stealing your dancing style next weekend at sf

lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahaha

Mike-u can try it if ya want.....

i dont even know what it is i do thats so different....lol

Ill teach you all the steps young grasshopper....

Ill see you boyz Friday:)

Scoob-E- "Someone" has been my fav song ever since Oakenfold Tranceport came out(back in '97 i believe)....probably the most beautiful song i have ever heard, and damn does it make me emotional...

Ill tell ya something....if you hear it at a club...everyone in there does 2 things....Either goes absolutley bezerk dancing or sits down and just has this daydreaming happy look on there face...

I know for me at first i feel like my heart is breaking, then i get happy and then by the end of the song I am going crazy on the floor.......cant wait until friday:)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

just thought of another..

THATS THE WAY LOVE IS- vicious mix of course!!

:D:D

yooooooooo that song gives me the chills....remember new years when my bro dropped that at like 5 in the morn right before he picked up the tempo again......

ahhhh memories

yooooooooo that song gives me the chills....remember new years when my bro dropped that at like 5 in the morn right before he picked up the tempo again......

ahhhh memories

damn, that was sick.. the year before too we had it going.. that was when half the party had no idea what was going on when we were wiling out all nite and hid themselves in the computer room...

hahahahahahahahahah

Ive never heard nostrums brainchild played in a club and I feel like it would be fucking sick. It might be old but who the fuck cares that song completely takes over me everytime I hear it. Last time I heard this song when going out was at rave about 4 yrs ago. Hearing it would bring so many memories back.

perfect example is listen to the second part of the set that robin sent out...thats the sound that were talking about....that trancey echo hum with mad bass dropss..damn i cant wait until friday

No doubt... I still listen to this set all the time. Shits H-O-T!:flame: