Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spillin guts on E

blaznny

Shit i hate it when i do this... half the time i just say all sorts of bullshit. like its all good with close friends and shit but sometimes (mainly two times in mind) i end up spillin guts and tellin random people some random ass shit. I mean no big deal and people always seem to want to listen especially if they are in the same state of mind but it just pisses me off the next day for some reason oh well...... :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by blaznny

Shit i hate it when i do this... half the time i just say all sorts of bullshit. like its all good with close friends and shit but sometimes (mainly two times in mind) i end up spillin guts and tellin random people some random ass shit. I mean no big deal and people always seem to want to listen especially if they are in the same state of mind but it just pisses me off the next day for some reason oh well...... :blank: :blank: :blank:

hahahaahaha yeah i do that too lol

and i also like compliment everyone on what tehre wearing even if its ugly omgg im such a mess haha

i go up to people and smile and talk to them like ive known them for years ahha

Originally posted by trancend

i remember this one girl was like askin me if i thought she was ugly and shit cuz everyone at school did or something? she proceded to tell me her whole life story too....kids these days, what can ya do?

thats kinda tight i don't go that far...

i just tell people about my day, and bitch about chicks a little bit.

think about it though... when people drink, they start fights, get angry, yell.... i think you all know the deal.... when people roll..... people are all nice to eachother, i just think it weird how all of society thinks its soooo socially acceptable to drink and act like an asshole, but when you tell certain people about what kind of drugs you do, they automatically think you are bad or weird or something.... fuck them.

However I do show respect to few if its Ecstacy thats got me standing next to you, getting sentimental as fuck spillin guts, to you. We just met but I think I'm in love with you, but your on it too, so you tell me that you love me too. Wake up in the morning like "oh what the fuck we do?" I gotta go bitch ya know I got stuff to do, and if I get caught cheatin than I'm stuck with you.

Drug Ballad

Eminem

I've had some good and bad experiences spillin the beans in a fuckin rollin mess...but majority of the times its incessant babble...just a word to the wise...if u don't feel like havin ruckass..try to steer clear of ppl that piss u off.

Sometimes I feel really bad about this one particular night a few weeks ago....I spilled a lot of shit I wasn't supposed to and even though I told my good friends,one of them is kinda acting weird right now,so I'm not sure what's up...the other two don't remember what I said, but this one guy does...and it kind of bothers me that someone knows something that private and intimate about me...ever since then,I haven't done E and don't plan on doing so either...it's way too fucked up of a drug,and it loses its appeal after a while....

:tongue: