Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got My TIX coming to SOBE

cro

Hey all, was wondering if anyone could help 3 guys out and letting them know what going on Novemeber 8th - November 13th.

I know of a bunch of places down there, but I also know there could be problem to get 3 guys in at a club with out ladies on there side....

Are there any other Lists that we can use that any one knows of.. Up here in NY there are tons, but I'm from NY not Miami....

Hoping my CP friends could help us out, even meet up when we are down there........

Help Please........:cool:

I guess no one wants to help huh?

Well............ if there are no lists, what going on the weekend after this one?

Any DJ's in town other than Quiver, I saw him last week at Centro-Fly here in NY, he's great, but I would love see some other Talent down there....

Join all the websites that have guestlists or info for SoBe and sign up on all of them for the night you want or fax the club with some company letter head and put some women's names along with yours. Show up early. May the schwartz be with you....

www.clubplanet.com

www.niteye.com

www.cooljunkie.com

www.vipguestlist.com

Theres a bunch....how bout it folk, help these fellers out here