Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone go to CCM??

I am hoping that there are a few people that go to CCM on this board b/c well, I would like to meet some COOL people that go there...

I walk through he halls seeing some people that look like they would be chill to hang out with, but then I walk into my classes and I see all of these fuckin self-righteous , uptight prissy bitches that talk about the way I dress and my taste of music like they are the all-knowing Gods and goddesses of the universe, PS... I don't drss like a freak, but I guess it's obvious that my life is surrounded by electronic music...

so...will someone change my mind please and show me that not everyone is like this, b/c I had a REALLY terrible day today and need a little light on the subject... Thank You :confused:

Originally posted by glowey

I am hoping that there are a few people that go to CCM on this board b/c well, I would like to meet some COOL people that go there...

I walk through he halls seeing some people that look like they would be chill to hang out with, but then I walk into my classes and I see all of these fuckin self-righteous , uptight prissy bitches that talk about the way I dress and my taste of music like they are the all-knowing Gods and goddesses of the universe, PS... I don't drss like a freak, but I guess it's obvious that my life is surrounded by electronic music...

so...will someone change my mind please and show me that not everyone is like this, b/c I had a REALLY terrible day today and need a little light on the subject... Thank You :confused:

i BANgeD a LITTle selF-riGHtEouS, UpTIghT PRIsSy BITch FRoM ccM OUncE ANd shE blEdd ALOt. NOw shE goES ouT to CLUbS DROps PIllS, SNIFFs k ANd doeS g EVEry WEEKenD! DOES THAT helP yoU ouT anY?