Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed vs. Alcohol which is worse

Originally posted by lolly

Are you kidding? This is not impossible. NO, it's not cigarettes, but do you think it's good for your lungs? Umm, no. I am all about smoking weed, but don't be naive like that. Also, I have heard of many people getting into car accidents when they were stoned. I personally drive fine when I'm high, but this isn't the case for all people. My cousin also has a friend that died from an overdose of...YES..marijuana. He ate entirely too many pot brownies and died.

I defintely think weed should be legalized but this is not going to happen for a long long time.

i mean i trust your story but pick up a book on marijuana and look at how much you have to actually smoke in one sitting to overdose on marijuana. It is pretty much physically impossible.

Now also there have never been any DOCUMENTED reports where someone has overdosed and died from weed alone.

As for the lung cancer and what not. I was simply trying to make a comparison to the amount of alcohol related deaths to the amount of weed related deaths. Alcohol causes liver problems amongst a world of other things

at no time was i saying weed was good for you but simply trying to get peoples opinions on which they thought was worse.

Originally posted by exodust

alcohal is much worse

because:

weed doesn't destroy families

weed doesn't make you hit your wife

weed doesn't make you turn yellow

weed is not physically addicting

weed does not destroy your liver

weed does not make you hook up with someone you think is disgusting

hahahahhahhhahhahaahh

No Doubt!!!!!

Originally posted by blaznny

i mean i trust your story but pick up a book on marijuana and look at how much you have to actually smoke in one sitting to overdose on marijuana. It is pretty much physically impossible.

Now also there have never been any DOCUMENTED reports where someone has overdosed and died from weed alone.

As for the lung cancer and what not. I was simply trying to make a comparison to the amount of alcohol related deaths to the amount of weed related deaths. Alcohol causes liver problems amongst a world of other things

at no time was i saying weed was good for you but simply trying to get peoples opinions on which they thought was worse.

If you want his medical records, I know my aunt and uncle have them...as well as the coroners report linking his death to marijuana.

:tongue: The only god thing about alchohol is that, you can still get a job or keep a job if it shows up in your system other than that i'll take weed any day..

I haven't dranked heavy since my 1st hangover 5yrs ago, but have gotten high to the point where i was still high the next morning when i woke up. Which is such a better feeling than having a hang-over